vingt-six

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2018
𝖫𝗈𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌, 𝖢𝖺
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗎𝗆

Iris had just come back from backstage as she walked down the stairs to find her seat, but of course, her presence didn't go unnoticed by fans as she could hear their whispers. As she got closer to her seat, someone tapped her shoulder, and she said, "Sorry for bothering you, but I'm such a huge fan, and I was wondering if I could get a picture?". Iris smiled at her and said, "Of course,"

The girl asked her friend to take the picture while Iris had her arm around the fan, "thanks for the picture, Iris, and I also love all your songs. I can't wait for new music."

"and I can't wait for you to hear it," Iris grins as she leaves the fan confused since she never revealed that she was working on new music. Iris finally got to her seat as the show began when she noticed that Camille Rowe, one of Rhea's acquaintances, was next to me.

"hey Camille, what are you doing here?" said Iris as she got closer to her so that Camille could hear her since everyone in the forum could listen to Harry's singing throughout the whole forum.

"Oh hey, I got tickets to see Harry since; lately, I've been into his music," said Camille as she got up and gave Iris a quick hug

"That's great, and how far are you enjoying it?" Said Iris as she smiled while she looked at Harry sing at his best.

"Great so far," smiled Camille as she messed with her necklace. She also looked at Harry as she hummed to the melody. She swayed the song

"That's great," said Iris as she had her complete admiration and focus on him as she felt proud that he could perform in front of many of his fans. Iris knew she was in deep love with Harry and couldn't see herself with anyone other than him.

After a while, she decided to go to the pit since Harry decided to give her a pass for full access to everything. Iris smiled at Camille and gave her a quick hug before she left.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆