Chapter 12: Mental

Guys this is the last Chapter, I know you guys are like 'OMG WHY IS SHE STOPING THIS TOTALLY AWESOME BOOK' but theirs a reason for that. Their will be a book two for this Robin Assassin series. Their will be 3 books to this series as well. But I must warn you. The others may be a bit PG-13 for blood and gore in the other books!

Anyways lets get in with this last chapter!

Enjoy the book!!

Vote |NOT FORCING (BUT PLZ IT MAKES ME FEEL LOVED)|

Comment |TELL ME HOW I DID IN THE WHOLE BOOK, WAS IT HAPPY, SAD, CRYING OVER ENDING, R JUST FUNNY|

Stay murderous and have fun with contracts!

THIS MAY BE THE LAST TIME I TALK YO YOU IN THIS BOON MY ASSASSIN CHILDREN! ENJOY!

-SHADO

Dick's POV

"Grayson wake up!" someone said and I ignored them completely. I wanted to sleep, I need it!

"Come on Dickie bird." another said and I shot up, assassin senses. I hated them but they did come in handy at times.

"Woah Woah Woah. Calm done there birdie." another voice said and I saw Jason, Damian, Tim and Black Canary.

" Wha'ppened" I asked in a slur of words. Drugs they had to put me on drugs so that I could get better from Joker. Yeah I don't get that amnesia stuff from the drug affect. But I do have a high tolerance to medication and the Bats (and canary) know this because they gave me one pain killer for the pain when I first got shot, not fun. I was in so much pain and they had to give me the rough amount of 4.

"Well Joker stabbed you with his switch blade, but we put him in Arkham. Then while we were gone Canary fixed you up, you were out for 3 days." he said and I gave an arching eyebrow.

"What?" I asked in a semi loud voice because I was surprised that I was out that long.

"We tested your blood but Joker did get something but we don't know what it is in your system. It should be out in the next couple of hours, roughly 2 or 3." Canary said and I nodded. What the worst that could happen really. I've already had my own mind not with me, been on a memory stealing spree, had my memories stripped from my very being, been beaten with no answer where I got them, torture and who know what else.

"I'm sure I'll live." I responded and they slowly nodded. Tim smiled and snatched me in a hug; I was in a bit of a middle situation before hugging back. He was gently for my stomach stitches.

"Good to have you back Dickie." he whispered and I smiled at my nick name.

"Good to be back, better than before." I responded before he released me.

Damian was next, I was almost as tall as him, and I'll reach him thought.

"Grayson." Damian said and I looked into his eyes, similar to mine at least. His were a bit lighter, like Bruce's. His hair was darker and a bit more in place, mine was rough and shaggy.

"Look Damian go-" Jason was cut off by Damian tackling me in a hug. I was caught a little by surprise, a little is the key word. He held me close, I returned with a light gesture.

"Don't you ever leave us again, alright?" Damian whispered with an emotional voice I have never heard him have.

"I won't plan on it." I whispered and he smiled and released me.

"Now are we done with the little Bat-family reunion?" Canary said and I saw that she held happiness in her eyes.

"What about Babs?" Tim asked and I froze. Babs! I attacked her and judged her word, me and her were close friends. But she had a boyfriend, engaged actually to Gage Dallas.