Chapter 9: Fiery

"I know someone that can help you. You may understand their plight too." The minion says. You hear little taps fade into the distance. You close your eyes and two figures move in a sea of darkness. Upon closer inspection, you see that it is Ishin and the tall shadow guy. They sit with their legs crossed. Their eyes are closed. They touch each other's palms and get on their knees. They lean in. His left hand moves away from her right hand. His skeletal index finger rubs the center of her forehead. Then he kisses it. His face hovers down until he reaches her neck. Then he bites it with somewhat thick, short; sharp fangs. He drinks the blue fluid spilling out of her neck. As he does this, the black obsidian flakes off of him. It all flakes away and leaves a skeletal frame. Ishin opens her eyes. He stops sucking on her neck but the wound still oozes blue liquid. She turns an opaque indigo tone and sucks his neck's bone. Her wound heals and some of the black strands of her hair stick to the once wounded spot on her neck. His short, sharp canines are curved in and do not have any flesh on them. She kisses the skull's mouth and its empty eye sockets look down at her. A tornado of fire wraps around them and they float up with their bodies entangled. "Hey, I can help you. This little one told me about your problem." A deep voice says and motivates you to open your eyes. The scene is gone and blackness is all you can see. "Who are you?" You ask.

"My name is Ether. I am the overseer of frost."

"Okay."

"Close your eyes. I will lead you through the visions."

He grabs your hand. He pulls you along and you crawl down the steps. He leads you into a cold, breezy place. "Where am I? I thought you were going to lead me through visions." You ask. The wind howls around you. "I am but first I have to see something." He says.

"What is so important that you are not helping me, right now? This is a crisis!"

"Helping you understand memories implanted in your head by Ishin is not that difficult, for me. A curse is not a crisis."

You open your eyes again and a blazing tornado sits at the center of darkness. Through the cracks in the flames you can see a pale, blue male with tattoos sparsely covering his body. The longer you look at him; you see his skeletal frame shining through the translucent skin. You look at the overseer of frost. Ether is the fairy-like guy with the purple orbed eyes. The clear, center slits in your eyesight drown in the darkness. You close your eyes again.This is what he wants to see?You are peeved.

"Help me through this curse and you may see as much of this crap in the memories, visions, or whatever you want to call them." You say. He huffs. Then you feel cold fingers press into the sides of your forehead. You find yourself pregnant with translucent rainbow colored skin. You are viewing this through Ishin's eyes. You look up and two pregnant women are beating each other into bloody heaps. The victor in the battle faints after ripping the other lady's head off and crushing her baby bump. The tall shadow calls you to the floor to fight a pregnant woman that was sitting beside you. Red blood is still on the ground from the last match but you could not think about that, right now. You must win!

Sand grains fly past your face. The Sun beams in the desert you are in. You lick your cracked lips and charge the other pregnant woman. She dodges your lunge and cartwheels toward you. You kick her down. Her foot sweeps the sandy floor and trips you. You fall forward but your baby exudes power from your womb and refuses to be crushed. So, you float with your face looking down at the sand you are hovering until you get back on your feet. You stand still and the girl charges toward you. The force field around your womb propels her back on contact.

She hits the ground with a thud. You walk up to her lying body and flip her over with your foot. You intend on crushing the fetus in her womb just as she would have done yours, but she is bleeding. Orange, blue blood spread around her lower body. You look away from her and at the tall shadow. He is clapping. Your vision blurs. Now, you are sitting on a stone, high chair looking at him dragging a guy across the sand. He is going to the edge of an arid cliff. "Stop, don't kill him!" You yell. "Do not interfere in my battles!" He yells at you.

"I won't talk to him anymore!"

"It is too late, for him! You like him too much!"

You hear your heavy breaths. He has a sickle in his left hand. He swings and the guy loses his head, which is kicked off the edge of the cliff. Shortly afterwards, fire wraps around the headless body. Then the body turns to ashes. Your vision glitches and a muscular guy, with biker clothes; walks into a ring. You cheer for him until you see his competitor. The tall shadow pulls the white ring liners apart ferociously. The brown haired werewolf guy begins to shift into wolf form. The shadow rips the werewolf's heart out of his chest before he finishes shifting.

The vision jumps to you sitting at the center of dancing flames. He watches you from the outside. You reach for him but he does not reach for you. He just stands there watching you in your fiery prison. Your hand drops and you look at the dirt floor you are sitting on. Another glitch in your vision, you see him clench his hands and fire erupts from the grounds holding businesses. Homes get engulfed by flames coming from cracks within the Earth caused by a massive earthquake. His laugh is husky and echoes through your head. The last memory you go through is strange. You sit on a large square bed with its own roof. Fabric hangs from the roof's side. You are pregnant again. He walks into the room and signals you to stand with his skeletal hands. You stand. He walks up to you and grabs your face. His thumb releases your cheek and joins the rest of his fingers that began to drag down your cheek. It goes down your arm and lands on your stomach and you gasp. He releases his hold on your face and his hand fades into your lower torso. "All of your offspring should and will belong to me. There should not be any other father but myself." He says.

You shake your head. His hand pulls the soul of the fetus out. He encapsulates it with a black material that shrinks it and pops it into his mouth. He swallows it like a pill. Liquid rushes out of your womb. You faint and wake with your eyes clear of black goo. "Did you see what I saw?" You ask Ether. The minion sits on his shoulder with wide eyes. "Yes, I did. It did not show me anything that I did not know." He says.

"He is..."

"He is the overseer of evil."

You gasp