4.

Jade. 1 pm.

I wake up and groan feeling the flush of a throbbing headache and migraine all in one.

"Sss...ow" I say tiredly as I rub my head instantly. Faintly looking over at my not charged phone, I grab it to see the time.

But before that I noticed a numerous amount of texts messages, missed calls and voicemails from Asia. I chuckle faintly.

"Of course Asia. You would be the type to call me 50 times, message me 20 and leave 15 voicemails when you're drunk" I shake my head.

Now looking at the time, I instantly shoot my head up, realizing I was supposed to be at work 3 hours ago.

I then dial my managers number, Roslyn. I just know she's gonna be pissed.

Yeah, no more excessive drinking for me.

While waiting for her to answer I get nervous, Lord let me come up with some excuse, a good one and let it b- "Jade! Where the hell are you girl?! I'm backed up today!" My boss yells, interrupting my thoughts.

"I know and I'm so sorry Roslyn, I just- I-I overslept an... oh god" I trail off feeling my mouth get watery and my stomach turn, I instantly rush to the bathroom as I began to throw up vigorously.

I could hear Roslyn on the phone calling my name, "Shit Jade, you ok girl? That doesn't sound too good boo"

"Oh goodness" I say, feeling even more horrible, I flush the toilet and try as quick as I can to grab my phone, hopefully it's not cracked.

I don't think I will ever drink like that again. Or drink ever....

At all even.

Crawling my knees up to my chest, I sigh as I get back on the phone, "Yeah Roslyn I'm sorry, yesterday I went out with Asia and got a little too wasted. I promise that won't ever happen again and I'll even do extra hours my next shift" I hiss, feeling my stomach curl up again.

"No no that's ok, just, get healthy and I'll see you next Monday morning. Call me when you feel better or text me even, I just gotta deal with these rude ass customers a little while longer" I and Roslyn then share a little laugh.

"Trust me, I know it all too well" I then felt myself about to throw up again, "I gotta go- oh!"

"Yes, please do not pass your throwing up festivities through the galaxy of this phone, bye girl" I then heard the end call beeping but couldn't pay too much attention to it due to me constantly throwing up.

A few minutes after that went down, I go in my bathroom cabinet and attempt to grab some medicine I have to keep my stomach afloat for the day.

I then heard familiar voices nearby...

- "Yeah girl she in here somewhere"

- "Girl, are you sure we can just walk in here?"

- "Yeah Jade won't mind. Plus she didn't answer none of my calls or texts so, here I am!"

I can hear their voices getting closer, revealing it to be none other than Asia and Gia.

"Why doesn't anybody knock anymore?" I say tiredly.

"Uh hello" Asia drags as she plopped herself on my bed. Seeing me leave the bathroom faintly she quickly gets up and rushes to my aid.

"Jade" She whines, "Are you ok?"

"You don't look too good" Gia adds in concern.

I smile faintly, trying to catch my breath, "Ah, nothing a little liquor can't do to you"