6.

Chris. 10:00 am.

Being with her, like this, feels good.

I was surprised that Jade stayed the night with me for real.

She's different, like way different.

Shy and reserved, but opens up like a book when she's comfortable and ready.

And I love that about her.

While both of us was fast asleep, I didn't realize that my assistant, Mya came in. Clearing her throat loudly startled both me and Jade as we woke up with a quickness out of our deep sleep.

Yawning, I sit up and rub my eyes and look to see Mya, who's smiling but then grows a look of concern or jealously while crossing her arms over her chest, tapping her foot repeatedly.

"Good morning Chris. I called, and no one answered so I grew with worry" Mya says, "Sorry to disturb you" Then glares at Jade.

I look to Jade, who grew a little uncomfortable since both me and Jade slept in light wear.

I scoff in disappointment, "Mya, what the hell?"

Jade then slowly stands while heading towards her bag, "It's ok, I'm....I'm gonna go and get dressed" Before I could even say anything, Jade rushes to the bathroom.

I then stood, shaking my head while putting my grey sweats and a white t-shirt on.

"Mya, you can't just come pop up in my room with no consideration!"

"I'm sorry Chris" Mya walks further, "I didn't mean to disturb anything or...anyone"

I sigh, rubbing my face since I still feel the sleepiness slowly fade, "Mya, it's fine. But if I'm not answering my phone that means I'm either busy or" I point to the bed with a slight chuckle, "Asleep as you see"

Mya then sighs, looking as if she was about to say something Jade, then steps out of the bathroom. I smiled right at the sight of her.

"I'm...gonna get going. I'll call you" She says while approaching the bed to grab her shoes, purse and keys.

I then grab her hand, "Hold on" Pulling her by her chin, I kiss her lips softly, letting my tongue glide against her bottom lip almost immediately.

Jade, then let's out a soft moan, making me get horny all over again like I did last night.

Not letting my tongue have an entrance, Jade places her hand on my chest giving me one last kiss. Pulling away, I smirk while biting on my bottom lip, "Thank you for last night"

I could see in the corner of my eye Mya rolling hers, Jade looks and takes notice to Myas presence, "Sorry" Jade giggles. Mya returns with a fake smile.

"I'll text you, alright?" I tell her while briefly caressing her hair.

"Ok, bye Chris"

"Bye baby" I then place a kiss on her cheek. Jade smiles as she leaves me in the room alone with Mya.

I then look to Mya, "So...what is it?"

Mya, then grows a look of confusion, "What do you mean?"

"You came in here like it was an emergency" I say, "So, what's up?"

Mya then sighs as if she was about to make a confession or something, "I think you need to be careful with the amount of women you bring into your bed Chris, it's just not safe"

I chuckle while licking my lips, "First of all, Mya, I'ma grown man"

"Oh trust me Chris" Mya says while eyeing me up and down, "I know it all too well"