11.

Jade.

The sun beaming from the window watered my eyes as they slightly opened.

I groaned in slight pain feeling the effect of sex that took place last night everywhere on my body. From my stomach, to my thighs, to my legs, even my area was still throbbing.

I then began to hear my phone buzz with multiple notifications. Lazily picking it up, I first looked at the time that read: 9:15 am.

Why am I up so early? I thought to myself. I looked to my left and seen a sleepy Chris with his arms still wrapped around me. Looking back at him briefly, I kiss his forehead as I then begin to look at my notifications.

My heart almost skipped a beat when I seen messages and calls that appeared to come from my mother last night.

A little upset at myself for not reading them and just now seeing them, I swipe into our messages to see what was said:

Mom❤️:

"Happy birthday sweetie. I love you so much and I hope you're having a great birthday, there's not a day that goes by where I don't think about you ❤️" 9:30 pm.

"When you get a chance, call me ? Ok?" 9:35 pm.

I smiled at the more I read her messages. I'll call her later.

Sighing, as I was about to sit my phone aside, I stopped myself and wanted to go on Instagram.

I smiled as I saw Asia's page of my birthday posts on her timeline.

After liking and scrolling I stopped as I couldn't believe what I saw on The ShadeRoom.

"Chris Brown's new boo, apparently the same chick who was fighting over him at The Lounge in North Carolina, are they an item?"

If that title alone wasn't degrading enough, I then look to see the comments underneath the post, all of which I wasn't prepared for:

SkylarsWorld: "She better not be with my man😂"

Julietttt: "Wtf Chris 👿 first Karate's doppelgänger now this? U gotta do better"

_Sam: "I think Chris needs a break from these girls, shit he probably into abusive woman cause she knocked the SHEIT out of ole girl at the club. And yes I spelled it incorrectly😂"

TaylorJ: "I told y'all he don't like black girls, he wanna be with this bimbo, she probably Asian, his type type ting 😂😂😂"

KeytoTheSha: "Chris really settles for girls who ain't that pretty fr, she look basic asf"

Dawn: "Oop- BAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAaa"

Gia: "I guess she wants black eye too 😒 when will these girls ever learn?"

I felt my tears began to fill in my eyes, shutting the app immediately I sit my phone down with an instant.

Not realizing that Chris was awake....slightly. I turn over to him.

Kissing my shoulder, he says sleepy, "Hey baby"

I smile faintly, quickly wiping my eyes so he wouldn't see, "Hey" I say softly.

Getting up, he yawns and stretches, "I'm about to go take a shower, come with me" He stands from the bed, with his hand out for me to grab.

I smile faintly, "Ok" As I take his hand.

Smiling fakely, Chris pulls me in for a passionate kiss. On the outside, I acted as if nothing was wrong, but on the inside...my heart was hurting.