Tamaki Amajiki x Reader

(I decided I'd choose the next oneshot by scrolling through Pinterest and writing about the first fictional character I saw)

Y/n L/n, considered the most beautiful girl in UA High School. It wasn't only her physical appearance people loved people loved her quirk, her voice, the way she walked, her style, and the way that she got along with everyone.

The lovely lady was currently at her locker putting her books away. People in the halls stared at her but not in the nice way they normally do. Something was off.

"Y/n may I ask you something" Mineta one of the underclassmen asked her

"Yes of course" Y/n said politely... Mineta was the reason people were staring they weren't staring at her they were staring at him.

"Would you come to my dorm after school? I need some help studying you wouldn't mind helping me right?" Mineta questioned

Y/n knew what he wanted but she didn't want to seem mean and decline his offer. She was about to panic she was trying to think of an excuse not to go.

"Sorry Mineta me and Y/n were gonna study after school at my dorm" A voice from behind the two said.

Y/n turned around to see Tamaki Amajiki who just so happened to be the person she has a crush on.

"Yeah sorry Mineta, Tamaki and I already have plans" Y/n went along with Tamaki's lie and did a quick apology bow and walking away with Tamaki.

"Thank you so much Amajiki you're a life saver!" Y/n exclaimed hugging him

"I-it's no problem" Tamaki said blushing

"Let's get to class the bell's about to ring" Y/n said making her way to class with the boy of her dreams

During class Tamaki was only thinking about Y/n. Isn't it funny how two people could be in love with each other and not even know it because they're both too shy to admit it. Maybe they need a little push. Y/n's best friend Bee (I'm your friend now :D) walked into the class and sat in her assigned seat right by Y/n. She looked excited about something.

"What happened this time Bee?" Y/n asked Bee who was practically vibrating in her seat

"I just heard the best news from Mirio you're going to love what I'm about to tell you! So me and Mirio were talking earlier..." 

~Flashback~

"Bee! Bee! Bee! Look!" Nejire said putting her hands on Bee's shoulders turning the shorter girl to face towards Tamaki saving Y/n from Mineta's advances. Bee started clapping her hands and doing happy hops.

"Oh my gosh it's happening!" Bee said

"So he's finally making his move" Mirio said resting his arm on Y/n's head since she was much shorter than him kinda shorter than a lot of people but she didn't mind

"Making his move?" Nejire questioned

"He has a major crush on her how can you two not tell?" Mirio explained

Bee did a big gasp and her honeybee wings started to flutter.

"That is the most amazing thing I've heard all day!" Bee exclaimed

"Why?" Nejire asked

"Because Y/n has a crush on Tamaki!" Y/n said 

Nejire and Y/n began squealing and doing happy hops while Mirio just smiled.

~Flashback DONE~

"He likes me too?!" Y/n said in disbelief

Tamaki wasn't really listening until she said those words. He was now thinking that she loved someone else. 

The class went by fairly quickly because it was her favorite subject. Y/n and Bee left quickly  when the bell rang that dismissed school.

Y/n and Bee ran into the dorms which wasn't awkward because they were the first ones there so no one saw them in a rush. Bee shoved Y/n into her dorm and grabbed a notebook and a pen from off of her nightstand and began to write a note in Y/n's handwriting.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ,ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ 1-ᴀ ᴅᴏʀᴍ ᴀᴛ 6:00ᴘᴍ~ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇʀ

"What are you writing" Y/n asked looking at the paper

"A love note for you to put on Tamaki's door" Bee said finishing up the letter and ripping the paper out of the notebook and handing it to Y/n so she could read it.

"When did you learn to copy my handwriting" Y/n asked suspiciously 

"You let me copy off your work so much I just know" Bee said shrugging

Y/n ran out of the room as soon as Bee securely put the tape on the note. She ran to Tamaki's dorm as fast as she could and slammed the note on the door then ran away. She rushed back to Bee's room. 

"I'm back!" Y/n said

"Wooo!" Bee said putting her hands up in the air

"I have another problem" Y/n said sheepishly

"Clothes?" Bee asked

"How did you know!" Y/n exclaimed

"I just do I always do" Bee said throwing a plain white sun dress at Y/n and some flats

"Go change" Bee jokingly commanded 

Y/n got done changing and put on a little bit of makeup. Y/n went back to Bee's room to wait until 5:45 before leaving. Time flew by so fast Y/n felt as if it was a few minutes rather than and hour. Y/n got nervous as the time flew closer but when it was time for her to go she said bye to Bee and left the 3-A dorm. She walked along the path the connected the dorms seeing a few of the kids from class 1-A going back to their dorm. She saw the tree and went to sit by it. She sat down and waited for Tamaki. And to her luck Mineta just had to come outside to see her.

"So Y/n how did studying with Tamaki go?" Mineta asked

"It was wonderful thanks for asking" It was a lie but a one with good reason

"Now that you're done with him how about we hang out" Mineta said touching her shoulder

"Uhhh-" Y/n was cut off my a tentacle wrapping around Mineta's kid sized wrists

"She obviously feels uncomfortable with you. Leave." Tamaki said releasing Mineta so he could go into the dorm

Y/n looked nervously at Tamaki.

"So you're my secret admirer?" Tamaki asked quietly

Y/n nodded. Tamaki walked over to her and helped her up taking her hands in his.

"So what do we do now?" Y/n asked

"...W-will you be my girlfriend? Tamaki asked. Y/n hugged him

"Of course I will" Y/n said smiling. 

The two went back to the 3-A dorm happily hand in hand and the next day came in no time and just like clockwork another one of Y/n's simps had come to confess their undying love.

"So Y/n would you like to go on a date with me" Some random guy asked scratching the back of his neck

"I'm so sorry I already have a boyfriend" Y/n told him grabbing her books and moving past him over to Tamaki. The only one she ever wants.