Tengen Uzui x Hashira!Reader

Ever since Y/n became a hashira a certain flamboyant man would be at her company. He would talk to her all day if he could but she was rather silent. She never felt the need to say words so she didn't.

"Ah my favorite hashira" Tengen said while walking up to her.

She wore the same uniform as Mitsuri because like Mitsuri she was tricked. Her haroi was gorgeous it was white as snow with blue ice like embroidering.

Y/n looked up at Tengen and smiled.

"You look gorgeous as always" He complimented.

Y/n nodded politely.

"Y'know I'd love to hear your voice I'm sure its lovely" Tengen stared down at her.

Y/n smiled and shook her head no.

"Y'know I bet I can get you to talk

Y/n sighed.

"We can go somewhere private if you'd like?" Tengen suggested

Y/n nodded.

Tengen took her hand and took her to a secluded spot.

"Here we go nice and private" Tengen smiled.

Y/n nodded.

"You gonna talk?" Tengen asked.

Y/n nodded again. She was trying to think what the first words she ever speaks to him should be.

"Uzui? I'm glad you talk to me" She says making Tengen's eyes go wide.

Her voice was so soft and sultry not anything like her icey and introverted appearance.

Y/n was glad her appearance never stopped him.

"There we go now we know you can talk such a cute voice too" Tengen ruffled her hair.

Rengoku ran up to them looking enthusiastic as usual.

"Hey sweetie, hey Tengen" Rengoku greeted.

"Sweetie?" Tengen questioned chuckling lightly.

"Yeah... she's my wife" Rengoku raised a brow.

"Wife?!" He looked down at Y/n and she nods.

"So she talks to you right?" Tengen questions

"More than most people" Rengoku smiles.

"Well who knew." Tengen smiles.

Rengoku laughs and Y/n smiles.

Deep down Tengen was jealous and blindsided. Rengoku could read it off him and was pretending not to notice and Y/n was glad her best friend and husband got along.

Tengen was questioning his jealousy. He has three gorgeous wives, good looks, and a nice lifestyle. Why was he jealous of Rengoku? Maybe it was his natural flare? No. It was the fact that Y/n was his wife.

Rengoku had gotten to know her, and made her his wife but it took Uzui weeks just for her to say a sentence to him.

"She's a good wife" Rengoku smiles and pulls her by her waist to him.

He has a proud smile on his face.

"That's good I hope you're good to her" Tengen runs his hand through his hair.

"We should get home Y/n it's getting late and we wouldn't want to miss the train dear" Rengoku chuckles and takes her hand.

"Goodbye Tengen" Y/n smiles and walks off with Rengoku.

(Another short chapter I just got burnt out on the Pokemon book and school is taking it out of me)