Chevalier Michel x Reader

Beauty and Her Beast

(Can you tell im watching beauty and the beast and singing every song it reminds be of Ikemen Prince)

Chevalier wasn't exactly happy about the new "Belle's" arrival. Nonetheless, he knew he'd be the next king one way or another he didn't need some girl in his way.

Y/n was obsessed with books. She even worked in a library before she was basically kidnapped and deemed the next Belle to choose a king.

She sits in the library reading a book shes read thousands of times by now. Her days have been hectic ever since she became Belle especially with Clavis around.

Chevalier walks into the library looking to be alone as normal only to find Y/n there with her nose in a book. He ignores her presence and directs his mind to finding a book to read.

Y/n was reading a romance story and the peace was broken by Clavis bursting in to annoy Chevalier or Y/n.

"What are you reading dear Belle~?" Clavis asked

"A book" Y/n said smiling

"What's it called?"

"Beauty and The Beast" Y/n said

"That's funny since your title is based off that book and you're somewhat similar to Belle you're a beauty who's got her nose stuck in books all the time, don't you agree Chevalier" Clavis chuckled

"Don't drag me into your foolish conversations" Chevalier said simply

"You always ruin the mood" Clavis laughs

"Why don't you bother Belle instead of me?" Chevalier suggested

"Wha- don't encourage him to annoy me!" Y/n protested

Clavis was laughing.

"You guys act like a married couple sometimes"

"No we don't" Chevalier and Y/n said in sync.

Clavis left and the two were left in silence.

"You seem really attached to that book what do you like so much?" Chevalier asked

"I find the moral of the story nice" Y/n told him simply.

"Don't judge a book by its cover" Chevalier sounded blunt

"And that love always prevails" Y/n smiled

"No it doesn't I've never felt love in my life and I don't need too"

The end (I'm just kidding)

"Well as someone who's felt love and therefore is wiser than you when it comes to this I'd say yes love is very important" Y/n didn't even look up from her book.

Chevalier rolls his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes love IS important" Y/n furrowed her brow.

"And who are you to tell me that have you ever prevailed happily in any relationship you've had with a man?" Chevalier hissed

"No but-"

"Then shut it" Chevalier told her

A fancy event rolled around and Y/n didn't have a date like Sariel suggested. Clavis thankfully offered to be her date shich she gratefully accepted. He ditched her to cause trouble and now everyone is dancing but her and Chevalier she felt embarrassed she stuck out like a sore thumb. Sariel thankfully forced the two "stragglers" to dance.

"This is idiotic" Chevalier said bluntly

"I agree" Y/n said

"Glad we can agree" Chevalier said with a smug look.

He spun her around and she felt her heart beat faster in that moment. 'No no no not again!' She said in her head.

Nobels and the other princes stared at the two. They danced so gracefully and beautifully. They seemed like they shared a mind with his in sync the seemed.

They danced in silence til Sariel said they could separate.

They immediately separated and Y/n left the room as fast as possible Clavis following her.

"No no no no no!" She muttered

"What's the problem?" Clavis teased

"Clavis this is horrible I might have feelings for Chevalier!" Y/n whisper shouted

"Why is that bad scared of your feelings?" Clavis laughed

"Yes idiot I am my last couple of relationships were horrible and Chevalier is scary and definitely not relationship material but when I catch feelings I can't just squash them!" Y/n was freaking out.

"That sucks"

"Yeah you're no help"

"I can help because I know things about Chevalier no one else does" Clavis did jazz hands

"Like what? He's grumpy when he wakes up yeah I know that one first hand" Y/n crossed her arm

"No that he actually likes you" Clavis smiled

"Oh whatever don't play with me" She rolls her eyes

"He's not lying" Chevalier shows up behind the two.

Clavis and Y/n almost scream when they hear his voice. They had clung to each other like they just saw a ghost.

"Wait- you just said he's not lying?" Y/n asked

"He's not now come with me" Chevalier grabbed her wrist and dragged her around the corner of the hallway.

When they were out of sight he pinned her to the wall and kissed her lips. She didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"I've wanted to do that for so long" Y/n smiled up at him

Chevalier smirked but then he sighed.

"Y/n... teach me what love is" Chevalier said

Y/n only nodded and wrapped her arms around him.

Chevalier had proved he had a soul to Y/n so he became the next King of Rhodolite. Soon after he asked Y/n to marry him. With her help he learned that there were times to be cold and times to let loose and relax. He also learned to love.

Y/n made a great queen by his side and although there were many attempts on her life Chevalier was always there to save her with a sword in hand.