Asra Alnazar x Reader

(High school Au)

Theater class has always been Y/n's favorite and when the fall plays were in swing she was living her best life. She had to switch class periods for theater though because of a kid named Lucio. When she switched she was put with kids who actually cared about theater, this is how she developed a crush on a boy her age named Asra. Asra was a great actor and even better he was actually funny. She met a few of his friends and they all seemed nice and the fall play finally got released and an audition date was set. Y/n was taking a picture of the poster in the hallway so she could remember.

"What role do you think you'll go for?" Y/n jumped when she heard a voice behind her

"Oh it's just you Asra, I was thinking about going for the lead" Y/n sighed

"And if you don't get the lead?" Asra asked

"Tech is just as fun so I'll do that if I don't get the part" Y/n shrugged

Audition day came and all they had to do was a memorized monologue and sing a part from one of the songs in the play.

"Great job Y/n you're audition is done when you leave please tell the next person to come in" The teacher Miss Bee said (Hahah look its me)

"Alright" Y/n said walking out and doing what the teacher said 

"How did you think you did?" Asra asked

"I think I did well, did you already try out?" 

"Yep" 

"Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see what we get" Y/n sighed

The next day while Julian and Y/n were walking to class together they saw the cast list posted.

"Omg! Julian the cast list" Y/n dragged the red head with her to look at the list

"Ah- hey!" Julain swatted the shorter girl

"I got the female lead!" Y/n jumped up and down in excitment

"And it looks like Asra got the male lead, looks like you get to spend more time with him" Julain remarked

They went inside the class and Miss Bee congratulated Y/n on getting the lead. Asra was sat on top of his desk smiling at her. Y/n went to her desk which was right beside his and sat in it correctly.

"Good job on the lead" Asra told her

"Yeah you too" Y/n replied

"We have a first time rehearsal after school right?" Asra asked

"Yeah its in the big auditorium" Y/n said

"Alright" Asra confirmed

The day went by slow for Y/n but eventually the past bell rang. She walked her way to the auditorium all the way across the school. The got in and saw some props that the art and shop class were building on stage. She also wasn't the first one there. Asra and Julian were sitting on the edge of the stage. Julian saw her and waved. She walked over to them and started a conversation and soon everyone else got there.

"Alright everyone on the line leads in the middle" Bee shouted and everyone did as they were told

"Thank you, good job everyone for making it this far without much of an issue today we will be blocking and we probably will run through the first scene a couple of times so I want everyone to grab a script, get in groups and read through the first scene" Bee said tossing some scripts on stage.

Everyone all at once went to get one so Y/n just waited but to her surprise Asra grabbed her one.

"Thanks Asra" Y/n said