One night stand

"Hello?" 'Let's break up' "Sure.." 'You don't care?' "Of course I don't, you've been cheating on me for about a week now." 'You.. You know?' "*sigh* I'm sorry"
-------hung up--------
-Again? So here we go again? *tears filled eyes* Oh come on this has happened 3 times haven't you gotten used to it already? *Placed his hand on his heart. He burst out in tears* At this point what even is stopping me from killing myself?
He walked on the sidewalk by a bridge. He stood, drinking the beer he got on the way. His tears didn't stop even for a second. He was about to climb the railing when someone pulled him back. He fell on his back hitting his head on the concrete. "Ah.." He groaned but stayed down without showing any emotion or curiosity to look at who saved him. He sipped his beer, laying down, choking himself. 'Are you okay? Here get up' The guy next to him helped him get up and patted his back 'A..are you okay? I'm sorry did i hurt you?'. The guy next to him said rubbing his head. He didn't even look at the guy for once. 'I..I think you should get up' The guy helped him get up and wiped his tears 'Whatever it is.. It will be okay sir..' The guy in front said shining a smile. He finally decided to look at the nosey little male in front of him. He finished all his beer at once. Throwing it in the trash beside them and harshly charging towards the male before smashing his lips onto the smaller boy. The smaller boy widened his eyes and pushed the bigger male with all his strength, though the male just stumbled a few steps back. The smaller boy wiped his lips. 'Are you crazy??' The smaller boy shouted a little but stopped when he saw continuous tears stream down the bigger boy's face. When they made eye contact, it was as if they both got hypnotized. The bigger boy again smashed his lips onto the other kissing him, this time softly and the younger boy's lips also moved in sync with the bigger. They leaned onto the railing, still kissing. The older caressed the smaller boy's face. And the smaller wiped the bigger boy's tears. They stopped as, oxygen not breaking the eye contact.
"What's your age?" '23 and yours?' "Huh?" 'I wanna know if I just made out with an old man. fuck- that'd be embarrassing' "25" 'Oh..' "I..If you don't mind.. can we continue in my house.. it's right around the corner." 'What if you cut my organs and sell them on the black market.' "Either you say no or yes just don't ruin the god damn mood." 'Fine.. Where is your dorm?'

The older one took them into his house. And as soon as they entered the younger one threw his tote bag on the couch and himself on the older. The older caught him and started kissing him, once again. The younger pinned the older against the wall still kissing him. He harshly pulled away, grabbing the older's hair, joining their foreheads. They both were breathing heavily. The older suddenly started unbuttoning the younger's shirt. While the younger explored his clothed body. After taking the younger's shirt off, he smashed their lips together again, the younger jumped onto his arms. The older boy started walking towards his room while the younger painted his neck with uneven dark red circles.

The older threw the younger onto his bed, the younger fell with a groan. The older hovered over him but the younger flipped them, getting on top of the older. The older flinched a little. The younger softly touched the sides of the older's waist pushing them up along with his shirt. Once the older boy's shirt was off, he suddenly went back down again. The older sat up straight to get a better view but as soon as he did, his breath hitched. As the younger first unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants he put his mouth closer to his crotch area. The older hit his head back as he could feel the younger's breath on his V-line. They both made eye contact and the younger smirkishly smiled at the older. The younger Bit the zipper and pulled it down with his mouth. The older started breathing heavily, his dick got hard and well none of them broke eye contact. The younger pulled his pants down, standing up and taking his own pants off.

The younger crawled and hovered onto the older licking his abs and crawled more as he pushed the older down, grabbing the sides of his waist and again, licking his abs. His hands went down to his v line, as that happened the older shivered at the warm-cold skin contact. The older grabbed the younger's hair, pulled him up and flipped them again. He put his legs on either sides of the boy's body and his arms on either sides of the boy's face. He made sure he didn't put any weight on the tiny petite boy underneath him. He kissed him again, now both their dicks were up and brushing against each other time to time making the boy's moan/groan. The older finally had enough so he pulled his boxers off and the younger's boxer's off too. He stopped and went to his night stand table to get a condom, leaving the younger a mess and breathing heavily.

He returned, split the younger's legs a little but the younger widened the gap to as much that at this point he was almost doing the splits. The older put a condom on and licked the younger's neck. He put the younger boy's arms around his own neck. He slowly stuffed himself in earning some painful moans from the younger. The younger boy forced his eyes shut, a tear making its way out anyways. He dug his nails onto the older's back. The older stopped and waited for the younger's approval to move in order to not hurt the younger. Upon getting the approval, the older started thrusting again, this time earning pleasured moans. He went faster and faster making the younger moan out cuss words. The younger pulled the older by his neck and kissed him. The older smiled in between the kiss and thrusted faster as he got closer to his climax. He pulled away and looked at the tiny, petite beauty underneath him. Soon the petite boy underneath awared him of his own climax and they both came together.

The older layed on the bed, breathing heavily. 'C..can you clean me too, Please?' The younger said in between of his heavy breaths. "Sure.. give me a sec" the older said catching his breathe. After doing so, he cleaned them up, lifted the younger and changed the sheets and layed on the bed again. 'If you don't mind can I ask you why... You know.. you were on the bridge today?' The younger asked. "huh..? Oh... Forget it.. Let's sleep." The older replied and shut his eyes though one tear managed to escape his eye. 'I hope you're feeling better.' The younger replied and ruffled the older's hair before shutting his eyes as well.