Making up/out

'Brother what the fuck?!' Wen said as he and his brother entered their house. "Wen you dare cuss in front of me? Living with that family you've become completely mannerless." Rex said very angrily. 'It's not because of them it's fucking because of you.' Wen answered loudly. "Wen. Control your words before it's too late." Rex said red in anger. 'Brother.. I don't know how you met brother Xem, i don't know what happened with him, neither do I know what he or Chris did to you. But let me tell you. You don't have the right to fucking act like this because the one covered in bandages is him not you. The one sick is him. The one struggling both mentally and physically is him too. What you did today was really cheap." As Wen finished he received a harsh slap on his cheek by the stronger and older male in front. 'You're fucking cheap.' Wen said angrily and left the house with tears in his eyes.

'Have this..' Chris said giving medicine to his brother. "I'm sorry Ris.." Xem said as he noticed tears in his younger brother's eyes. 'You should rest..' Chris said ignoring his brother. "You're allowed to cry you know..? You maybe a taekwondo nationalist for others.. for me, you're always a younger brother.." As Xem finished, Chris hugged him tightly and started crying, Xem comforted him. 'Em.. I love him.. This is too much Em.. please I need Wen.. Em.. help me please..' "Shhh it's okay.. I'll help you don't worry." Xem comforted.
*Ding dong*
'I'll go get the door.' Chris said. "Don't forget to wipe your tears." Xem said, secretly wishing for it to not be his boyfriend.

'Wen?! What happened?? What are you doing here??' Chris said as he saw tears in Wen's eyes. As he did, Wen broke down and hugged Chris. 'Are you okay?' Chris comforted the crying boy. 'Where's brother Wen..?' the boy said in between sobs. Chris lifted the other boy bridal style and took him to where he wanted to be. "Baby.. Wen why are you crying? What happened, Chris?" Xem said concerned. 'I'm sorry brother.. I'm sorry I'm sorry' Wen broke down in tears again. "Shh... Baby it's okay don't worry I'm fine.. it's totally okay.." Xem comforted. After Wen calmed down, he told Xem and Chris what happened. 'I really hate your brother.. He's such a piece of shit.' Chris said. 'He might be.. but.. He's been through a lot.. He's depressed.. he's got serious trust issues.. he's barely alive right now.. I'm always scared if.. something will happen to him..' Wen said with a sad smile. "Can you tell us.. if you don't mind.." Xem asked. 'Brother Rex had witnessed our mother die.. As they were walking from school to home. While crossing the road, brother Rex ran and a car came his way and well.. while saving him, she died. Brother Rex was shocked.. mother's blood stained brother Rex's clothes.. and she died in his arms.  My father and relatives always blamed him for our mother's death. My father would hit my brother and well brother was regularly raped by a female relative. Nobody believed him... Brother had gotten used to it to the point where he craved physical touch.. to the point where he'd touch himself. He'd sometimes crave touch, sometimes hate his body. He'd even try saucide. To cope up with this brother decided to date. He dated 3 girls and well one of them killed herself because of.. well her feeling lonely as brother was busy with his job and the other two cheated on him. He started getting therapy.. but recently he again has been going through stuff.' Wen finished with tears in his eyes. "Wenny.. you should go home.. you know your brother needs you more right now." Xem said with a sad smile. 'But-' Wen was about to speak but was cut off. "Please Wenny."

'I'm home..' Wen said entering the house. "Wen! I'm sorry Wen. Please.. please don't leave.. please stay.. please.." Rex hugged Wen and started crying. 'Brother..' Wen was shocked as this was the first time he saw his brother cry since kids. After some time when his brother calmed down. 'Brother.. can you tell me how you and brother Em met?' Wen asked and though Rex hesitated, he answered. "Now can you tell me about his boyfriend." Rex asked. 'Brother.. his boyfriend is really abusive, all the wounds on brother Em's body are because of him. He even forced brother Em to do some stuff.. you know.. this has been happening to him for about 2 years now.' Wen said. "Why doesn't he break up with him?" Rex asked. 'Because of money. Actually James is the child of brother Em's father's best friend. Brother Em and James were childhood friends. Their father decided to give their property to an orphanage. As they were really rich and so after their death James and Em decided to live together, James took over the shared family business and everything as he is older and well brother Em loved him and he let it happen. Chris is actually brother Em's cousin, his parents kicked him out and brother Em brought him to his own home and wanted to give him a happy life. Brother Em and James fell in love and started dating. James gifted brother Em a cafe. They were happy but then James started hanging out with some bad people and got in trouble, Brother Em had to save him every time. James started abusing brother Em, brother Em couldn't do anything as he would threaten him that he would do the same to Chris. Brother Em would quietly take in everything. Brother Em tried breaking up with him but brother Em had no money, no place to go or anything. Right now brother Em is saving money from his cafe for his own home. James gives them enough money once a month the money covers Chris's academics mainly.' Wen said sadly.

"I'll be back" Rex said as he left, it was already dark outside. He got some beer and ran towards the cafe.
*Ding dong*
"Who is it?" A familiar voice asked.
*Ding dong*
"Coming!!"

"You? Uh.. C-come in.. please" Xem said confused. A familiar person came in and sat on a table in the cafe. "Uh.. So.. how may I help you?" Xem asked again confused, he was shocked that the person he'd least expect was there and that the person was drunk. "Rex?" Xem said as the man in front seemed zoned out. "Oh.. right.. uh.. how's your fever?" Rex asked. "Better." Xem answered. "Where's Chris?" Rex said looking around. "He'll be home tomorrow he went to his taekwondo cabin to practice." Xem answered again. "Oh.. uh.. want a beer?" Rex offered a beer. "Can I?" Xem asked and grabbed the beer. "Thank you" Xem said as he sipped the beer. "So is this it?" Xem asked looking at the older male. "Hm?.. oh no actually... I'm sorry.. I'm very sorry Xem i didn't know.. i shouldn't have judged you. Wen told me everything about you and James's relationship. And I sincerely apologise." Rex said. "It's okay don't worry. I'm used to it." Xem said with a sad smile. "I-if you don't mind... Can I help.. make you feel better?" Rex said hesitating and unsure. "It's okay if not-" Rex was adding in the convo when he was cut off by soft thick lips onto his own. He was shocked for a sec but the next second he was kissing the younger deeply. They both kissed and kissed, with their tongues in each other's mouth occasionally. They parted and Rex lifted Xem up, walking over to their house into Xem's room. He threw Xem onto the bed and kissed him again. They both got hungry and impatient so as they parted they both undressed themselves.