Confronting

The younger woke up first with slight pain in his under body. So he stayed in that position only. Both of them were on either corner of the bed. ''Why are you pretending to sleep?" 'You're awake' "Yea.. Uh I'll go bathe and you.. wait for me?" 'Sure. I'll go after you.' The older fetched his clothes and went to bathe. The younger couldn't help but notice the sad tone, the other boy had. Shrugging that off the younger boy wore his clothes back on, with a little difficulty. He started cleaning the older's dirty room, when he saw a photo frame of a girl and the older boy, kissing. 'Fuck' The younger thought 'Is he dating someone? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.'

"I'm done" The older came out of the bathroom scaring the younger. 'Pretty quickly' "What are you doing there?" 'Cleaning up.. Oh uh don't think of me as weird I have OCD. I can't help it' "Yea yea it's okay.. Get new clothes from my closet and go bathe." The younger nodded and after getting clothes to wear he went to bathe.

'I'm done too. What's the time?' The younger said coming out of the older's room, drying his hair. "There's a clock there" 'FUCK. IT'S 12 P.M ALREADY?!?' "Keep it down, will you?" 'I'm so late.' The younger whined. "it's okay, just come here and have breakfast." 'Sure I'm late already might as well be a little more' The younger flashed a smile. The smile warmed the older, made him feel home, love, butterflies for the first time. The older shrugged out off of his thoughts and served the food. 'It's delicious... You cook like my used mom used to' "Is she dead..?" 'She is and my father is too' "Oh..sorry" 'Yeah you should be why did you kill my parents?' "Huh..?" The older replied confused. 'I'm kidding.. I mean why are you apologising you didn't kill them' The younger giggled making the older laugh a little too. "Oh also.. are you dating anyone?" The older asked suddenly. 'Why? Are you scared you helped me cheat?' "Just answer the question" The older demanded. 'Yes.. I am' "W..what??" The older asked confused. 'I am.. I'm dating someone.' "Then.. Forget about yesterday night. I was drunk and well..." 'Huh?? I mean yea you were drunk.. But i wasn't?' "Just think of it as I assaulted you." 'Are you crazy??? I liked it and i gave you consent. How did you assault me??' "I don't.. I don't wanna help someone cheat..You.. You're lying. You didn't like it.., did you?" 'If i didn't then why am I here?' "What..?" 'It's okay.. Can we meet again?' "Are you fucking crazy you FUCKING CHEATED ON YOUR BOYFRIEND. HOW ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT IT. HE FUCKING LOVES YOU." The older suddenly screamed at the younger shocking him. 'STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP.' "Get out of my house. I don't want to be close to a cheater." The older said as he turned away to face the wall, instead of the younger.'W..wait you got it all wrong. Let me exp' He went closer to the older but got cut off. "Leave." 'No listen to me once, calm down. Please.' He touched the older's hand. But the older snatched it away and turned towards the younger just to push him away. "All we have going on was a one night stand. Stop pretending like I'm your boyfriend. You cheated on your boyfriend. Without letting me know you had one. You're the wrong one not me. Now leave." The younger looked in the older's eyes but only saw disgust. So he excused himself, changed back to his own clothes, grabbed his tote bag and other valuables before leaving.

*Fuck. fuck. fuck. I despised cheaters and now... I? No no no it's not my fault. I didn't know... Right? AGHHH* The older thought before getting disgusted of himself. He grabbed the wasted food and fed it to stray dogs and after cleaning the dishes. He went to bathe again. He rubbed his body harshly trying to forget the fact that he helped someone cheated. After bathing he decided to leave the house to get some fresh air. So he changed into comfortable yet stylish clothes and went to a cafe to get some coffee.

"Hi, can I get a black coffee?" 'Oh.. Yes what's the name for the order?' The older looked up at the familiar voice but once he did, he was shocked to see the younger boy in front of him. "U..uh do anything." 'Okay sir you can have a seat. It'll be there in a second.' "Y..yes." 'Anythin' The younger spoke but was cut off by another man back hugging him. 'Baby when are you going to take a break?' The younger flinched and made eye contact with the older though the older looked down. 'U..uh in 10 minutes.' 'Okay see you in 10 minutes' The other boy said before kissing the younger's cheek and left. The younger wiped his cheek as tears threatened to fall from his eye but he still smiled at the older. 'I'll provide you with the coffee in just a second.' The younger said. The older went away and sat in the far corner on a table of two.

The older was shocked and confused at how the younger wiped his cheek after his boyfriend kissed him or how the younger behaved with his boyfriend who seemed nice. He was sad to look at the younger's tearful eyes even though he didn't know the reason. Later he just concluded that the younger guy was an asshole for treating a kind, nice boy like that. Which made him hate the younger more. It hurt him to think that the younger cheated on a boy like that, who cared a lot for him, a boy who loved him a lot. Though the older was hurting unknowingly because of acusing the younger without knowing the reason for his behaviour.

Soon he was brought out of his imagination by the younger boy. 'Sir? Your coffee.' "Oh thank you." 'No problem' The younger smiled. The older looked at the coffee to know if there was sugar in it as he forgot to inform the younger to not put sugar in it. Luckily there was no sugar, but what caught his attention was the name which said -Sorry- he looked up to notice the younger looking at him but he suddenly looked away not wanting to be close to a cheater and a douche bag who treats people like shit as he knew how it felt to be cheated on by someone you love or even being treated like trash by someone you love dearly. He grabbed the coffee, paid for it and was about to leave when he thought that he should maybe inform the younger boy's boyfriend about him cheating on him.

"Before I leave can I know where the washroom is?" 'Oh.. uh I'm sorry but the cafe doesn't really have a washroom.. but if it's urgent you can go in the house.. Just come over the counter and go in you can ask Chris to tell you where the washroom is.. Chris is a teenager.' "Oh okay thank you." The older said before going inside the house through the cafe. He spotted Chris? A 19 year old looking kid.. "Uh.. Chris?" 'Yes? The washroom is straight then the door to the far right.' "O..Oh thank you.." The older said and went towards the washroom but to his surprise the younger boy's boyfriend came out of their. "Oh hi" The older started a conversation. 'You're a customer? Right. Quickly use the restroom and see yourself out please. Thank you.' The boy said and was about to leave but the older boy grabbed his arm. 'Yo, dude. What the fuck?' The boy said. "Just listen to me for once.. Is the boy at the counter your boyfriend?" The other boy eyed him up and down. 'Uh.. Why?' "Oh.. uh actually yesterday he was with me at night and well... We fucked.. I'm really sorry I didn't know he had a boyfriend he didn't tell me either and I was kind of drunk too. I actually wasn't planning on telling you but I know how it feels.. I've actually gotten cheated on. I just wanted to let you know he's not worth it. You should talk it out once. I'm sorry again." The older completed, patted the other boy's back and left.