Information

'I'm back.' Chris said entering the cafe. He went straight to his brother's room and saw a weak Xem sleeping on the ground with no clothes on other than his boxers. Chris ran towards his brother and lifted his head over to his lap. 'Are you okay?' he slapped Xem softly a few times. 'Xem. Xem. Xem.' he shook Xem, waking him up. 'You're back?' Xem weakly said. He felt very dizzy but pretended to be fine. 'Yes I'm back.. but tell me what happened here..?' Chris asked angrily. Xem wouldn't have told him the truth but right now he knew better than to lie. 'I don't know Ris.. I feel like a piece of shit.. I'm too weak Ris.. I want to help you, save you but I can't i need saving myself. This is bullshit. I'm supposed to be your older brother not you.' Xem said this crying into Chris's chest. 'Em.. it's not like that at all.. you know how you always listen to me? I always talk to you like a younger brother does and you always listen to me like an older brother. You don't know but you're far stronger do you think I would be able to take this much abuse. If it was me instead of you, I would've died already. You don't know how strong you are. And you'd save me when I was a kid let it be when you picked me from the streets or when your so-called boyfriend tried to throw me out. You've always helped me. You're just dumb.' Chris said all this, while lifting Xem up bridal style and onto the bed. 'now if you don't mind, tell me what that bastard did?' Chris said again, this time calmly. 'He was here, he gave me a hard time hy touching my previous wounds. And when i told him to stop touching my previous wounds he said.. that he'd give me new ones instead then. He beat me and then.. he raped me.' Xem was now comfortable with saying the word 'rape' as it had now become common. 'Why can't you just leave him?' Chris asked sadly. 'Chris not this bullshit again. You know the reason.' Xem said angrily.  Chris just sighed and treated Xem's wounds. After that they both slept. With Chris on Xem's chest and Xem patting his hair.

Chris was the one to wake up first. He got up and quietly looked at his brother. His brother's neck had bandages, his lip and nose had a bandage, he was shirtless, his torso had a bandage wrapped around upto his chest. His chest had some bandages and his lower abdomen was covered with a blanket. His eyes were closed, light snores left their way out of him. Chris had some tears in his eyes as he thought how ruined his tiny brother's life is because of him.. he felt guilty. He felt weak. He just wanted to save his brother but he couldn't. His brother started having a hard time to breathe, which confused the younger. He put his hand on his older brother's forehead and felt his hand burning. He quickly got a wet towel and put it on his brother's burning head.

'That'll be 10 dollars thank you so much.' Chris said as he gave the customer three small cakes. As another customer came, he went to make coffee but due to being unco-ordinated he had a hard time in recieving orders, preparing them and making soup for his brother. "Hi can I get a coffee and one choco vanilla shake?" 'Yea sure..' Chris looked up at the familiar voice. 'You?!' Chris said loudly, shocked. 'I'm here too' Wen popped from behind his brother. 'Hey.. Welcome Wen.' Chris said with a smile but it disappeared when he saw his brother too. "What are you doing here?" 'My brother's cafe, my house.' 'How's brother Em? Can I meet him please' Wen asked 'He's a little sick. Fuck! The soup!' Chris said and ran towards the soup which was now evaporated and burnt. 'where's brother Em?' 'He has a fever.' 'Oh.. don't worry we will help you. I can make the soup and I guess brother Rex will help brother em.' 'Rex?' "I'm Rex." Wen's brother, the oldest there answered. "And no" Chris and Rex said in a sync. 'Pleaseee' Wen pleaded, he winked at Chris. 'Fine whatever take care of my brother. Better not do anything as you may know.. this is my house.' Chris said and well Rex couldn't decline because of his brother.

'What the fuck happened to him..?' Rex thought. He looked at the bandages everywhere his upper body. He was about to take the blanket off but didn't at the thought of the younger being naked under the blanket. He just sighed once and wet the towel again in cold water and wiped the younger's upper body with it. He then placed that towel on the younger boy's head. He was shocked to see the boy in that condition. He tried to remember their one night stand and if he noticed these wounds earlier too. Then he remembered that he did notice some but had ignored them. Soon they were joined by Chris and Wen they had a bowl of soup in hand. 'We closed the cafe' Chris said. When wen noticed Em laying down, covered in bandages he ran to him. 'What the fuck?! Is this that bastard's doing??!' Wen said angerily, Chris just replied with silence and sadness which answered Wen's question. Wen saddened and looked down too, in this drama there was a very confused Rex. The boy that was laying on the bed suddenly started squirming. They all stood up and Chris went closer to his brother, bent down to his level 'Are you okay?' his brother nodded and Chris helped him sit. His brother opened his eyes to see Wen and a boy he never thought he would see. 'Brother Em.. Look I'm here.' Wen said as he hugged the weak older. 'You rarely come over now.' Xem said with a smile. 'What... Are you doing here..??' Xem asked the man infront. 'Brother Xem he is my older brother his name is Rex.' Wen answered. 'What?' Xem asked shocked. "Why? Have a problem? Shut your shutter and eat this." Rex said as he put a spoon filled with soup infron of Xem's mouth. Xem ate the soup. 'Brother Em.. Why don't you get yourself a job. Chris can work at my library.-' "No" Wen was talking when he was cut off by his own brother. 'Brother please we should help those in need.' Wen said softly. "We should but not to a sinner. Yes Wen this guy here. Is. A. Fucking cheater." Rex said. 'You little-' Chris went towards him in anger but was stopped by Wen. 'Chris.. no.. please.. I'm sorry.' Chris sighed when he heard Wen speak and stopped. "By the way Wen.. how do you know this.. this.. dude." Rex asked. 'Brother.. Chris is my university friend and sometimes when I used to come over I'd meet Brother Xem too.' "I don't want you to meet Chris EVER again. Neither are we ever gonna step inside this cafe. Have I made myself clear?" 'Brother what are you talking about?' Wen asked shocked. 'What the fuck man?' Chris said loudly. "Listen here, Whatever Is going between you and my brother ends here. My brother is not going to have a boyfriend whose family is this garbage and dishonest." Rex said. 'Brother! What are you talking about??!' Wen said. 'Brother Xem i sincerely apologise. I'll see you later.' Wen said trying to drag his brother out. "And let's make another thing clear Chris, Wen is selling his library. I'll make sure you both never meet each other." Rex said looking dead serious. 'I'm sorry.. please I'm the cheater.. please don't take Wen away from me and my brother... Please. I beg you..' Xem said. 'They both really like each other..' Xem added. 'Xem.. it's okay.. don't worry' Chris said to his brother with eyes filled with tears before turning to the man infront. 'Listen here you fucker.. If i ever see you again. In this cafe or near this cafe. I'll snap your neck with my own hands.' Chris said to Rex before Wen and Rex, they both left.