Chapter 6~ Hyde Attack

Wednesday POV:

I looked into her warm, hazel eyes and smiled. I reached out and gave her a hug.

"Really a hugger now eh?" she said to me sweetly.

"It feels better when it's you," I mumbled.

"We should go to Jericho," said Enid, blushing. "We could get some clothes and good food and rest,"

She thinks like me. Well, sometimes. "It'll take a day on my motorcycle,"

"You have a motorcycle?" she asked an awe.

I nodded and lead her to it. "It can carry two people,"

"Pretty! and cool," She climbed onto it and sat on the backseat. I went on the front seat. 

"Grab on," I said.

"GOODBYE BOOTCAMP!" Enid shouted. She's very very loud.

We sped off onto the road, on the way to Jericho.

After a few hours we stopped by a forest. I set up the camp equipment (tent, wood, food).

"Wednesday!!" Enid yelled. "It's a full blood moon!" Her claws were at full extension.

I dropped the bundle of sticks I was holding and looked up in the sky. It sure was. 

"Go deep in the woods," I commanded."Far from here. Don't loose control, and remember where we are,"

She nodded and set off.  I was alone. Alone means unsafe. And unsafe means scary. Scary means good. Finally some horror here. A low growl came from somewhere in the woods. "Enid?" I said. But it wasn't Enid. A Hyde pounced from the trees and attacked me. This was way too scary. I choked as its claws grabbed me and pushed me on a tree. I'd recognise that face anywhere. Tyler.                                                                                                                                                                                           I was just alone for a few seconds and I got attacked.                                                                                          A bloody roar came from the trees. Another Hyde? No. It was Enid. She ran up to us and swiped Tyler on the face, leaving a bloody claw mark. Tyler dropped me and hissed furiously, and started fighting with Enid. The monster has escaped. 

Enid POV:

I tried pinning him down but his strength held me up and instead, he slammed on me. He roared at my face, spit and blood flying out. I kicked him hard on the stomach and he reared up, enough time for me to escape his claws. My talons raked his face and tried sinking into his overlarge eyes, but he held me off and slammed me into a tree. He roared in my face again, so I did too. The Hyde flinched. Haha. I looked desperately at Wednesday, signalling her to do something. But before I knew, the Hyde slammed its fist at my head and everything went black.

Wednesday Pov:

No. Not Enid, anyone but her. Please don't be dead. I picked up my bow and arrow, aiming it strait at the Tyler. I let the arrow fly. The Hyde turned around at the last moment and roared, so the arrow went strait into the roof of its mouth. The monster roared in anger and pain and fled into the forest. The brutal fight was over. But Enid was unconscious- and possibly dead.

This is what I call a 'long chapter' haha.