Chapter 9~ Tyler goes to Weathervane

Wednesday POV: 

After another day of visiting Enid, she was finally better and we went to the shack I stayed in. "Woah," she said after seeing how I decorated it. Two towels on the floor, with one pillow on each one. A wooden table with water, sleeping darts, a knife and a tin of cold, pickled vegetables. A small light hung up on the ceiling, illuminating the room with a faint light. "Definitely impressive for a Wednesday who doesn't have anything,"                                               Thing scuttled around the room, chasing some mice out of the shack. "Don't hurt them," Enid warned him. She turned to me. "Wednesday do you want coffee?" I smiled a bit.

And there we were a few moments after, at Weathervane, getting coffee. We sat down together an stared at each other for a while, not saying anything. Enid was the first one to break the silence, and broke down into giggles. "What," I snapped. "Silence was pretty good,"                                  "Sorry Wednesday," she laughed. I took a sip of coffee. But just then, there was an almighty roar from the outside of the cafe. Then, a Hyde crashed through the glass door. Tyler was back, and there was no one to stop him. The customers screamed and ran to the back of the shop. Some went out the windows. But I couldn't leave the other stupid cowards here. Suddenly the Hyde looked up. The coffee machine was hissing. The new worker had escaped and forgot to stop it. The coffee cup was overflowing. Tyler roared and cantered up to the machine and pressed the button. Suddenly I knew what to do. "Enid. Stay here," I ordered. I hope this works. "I'd like a hazelnut latte," I said to him. He grunted and pressed the machine. I was amazed, and that feeling hasn't come to me much before. He handed me the coffee and put his claw out. I dropped a coin in it, and he ate it. "Five more please," I said. He started fiddling with the machine as I turned to Enid and nodded. She seemed to understand and picked up a loose floorboard and started creeping towards the back of the Tyler. After the Hyde had finished all  the lattes, he handed into me and I gave him a $10 note. He ate that again. Enid was right behind him. I nodded again. Enid swung the floorboard back- suddenly Tyler realised and turned to her- she slammed the board into his face with all her might and knocked him out. The customers claimed out from their hiding place and started murmuring in horror. "We did it, Wednesday!" Enid shouted happily. "We did it without getting hurt!" I smirked at the Hyde. Now we just needed to think wh at to do with/to him.