Chapter 8~ The stay

Enid POV:

I was probably in a coma as I woke up a few days after in the Hospital in Jericho.

Wednesday was sitting next to me.

"Hi" I said. I tried to move my body but it still hurt alot.

"Hi Enid, nice to see you awake again," she said, standing up. 

"Were are you going Wednesday?"

"Getting some water... for you..."

I nodded. My throat was very dry. I watched Wednesday walk out of the room and I lay down, exhausted. 

Wednesday POV:

I strode out of the hospital. Of course I wasn't going to get her water I'm not that nice...                    because I'm getting her something else. Over I went to the local fruit market and bought her an apple, two apples and a tangerine. After I bought the fruit I ran up in the hospital and to Enid's room and gave them to her. "Thanks Wednesday," Enid said, taking the fruit and smiling up at me. She gave a dry cough. "I thought you were going to get me water?"                                                     Unpleasant little dog. I walked out of the room, filled a paper cup with water and handed it to Enid. She drank all of it, which made me want to punch her. At least eat something I bought!         "Oh yea Wednesday?" Enid asked me suddenly. "Have you found a place to stay?"                               "I rented a shack two days ago,"                                                                                                                                     "Oh. Is it good?"                                                                                                                                                                                                            "It's actually fine," I admitted.                                                                                                                                                "Cool. So we can have a place to stay when I get better!" She bit into an apple I gave to her.                   "Was that sarcasm?" I said blandly.                                                                                                                               "Nope!" Enid said too innocently.