Lab partners

This is a story and Parker booth from bones, the older Parker sorry for spelling mistakes!
- Madison POV -
Senior year of high school.
I walked into science went to the table with my name on it. God what are we 10. I sat down sighed in relief As I checked the time 11:30 am, next period is lunch.
A boy walked in closing the door behind him. He was tall, blonde, dressed in a sweatshirt and baggy jeans.
He was actually kind of cute, he always had been I mean it's Parker booth. He sat down next to me and smiled and I smiled back warmly and class started.
"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He whispered looking at me. I nodded and took a spare pencil out of my bag and handed it to him. Our hands touched briefly and I swear my heart flew out of my chest and I couldn't figure out why.
Soon class ended and everybody filed out of the classroom and into the crowded halls.
The day went by fast considering it was all teachers telling us what to expect. The bell rang and everybody left school, gathering on the buses.
I began walking home when I seen Parker walking beside me I smiled. "You live this way?" I asked.
No duh of course he does he wouldn't be walking this way if he didn't
"Yeah I do, so uh how was your day?" He asked nicely. "It was okay but it was still pretty boring" I said truthfully. "Atleast you don't have me gibeons for homeroom" he said sarcastically.
"Yeah he sucks" I said laughing a little.
We split ways and he began walking down a different road and so did I.
The next following weeks we're pretty much the same. We talked a little in science considering we are lab partners, Didn't see eachother until lunch when we sat at separate tables or until after school.
After school was by far my favourite part of my days.
We kept talking,the conversations getting more non school related. He was actually really chill.
Again we sat in science, 'your first major project of the year is too create a presentation on *desired topic* you will be working with your lab partners, you have 2 weeks, instructions are online and I encourage you to work on this outside of the classroom as well!" The teacher explained.
"You can come to my house after school and we can start" Parker explained, we both agreed and class ended and we headed into the hallway.
"Give me your notes for history" a guy said walking up to me. "What?" "Give me your damn notes for history!" "I haven't taken history yet I have it after lunch so I don't have them"
"Oh bullshit!" He practically yelled.
"Dude leave her alone!" Parker said cutting in between us firmly. The guy left cursing under his breath. Parker relaxed a little. "Are you okay?" Parker asked before grabbing my hand and continuing to walk through the halls.
"Yeah, thanks" i smiled. "Don't mention it" he smiled.
After the rest of our classes we met up and started walking to his place. When we got there his house was really nice there were a lot of cars in the driveway. He opened the door and we stepped inside,the house was decorated in so many cool things but it also looked very.. sophisticated.
There were 6 people at the table talking and they looked at us. "Who's she?" one of them asked.
"Lab partner" he said taking off his shoes and putting them away.
"This is hodgins,Angela,Camille,brennan my step mom, my dad Seeley but call him booth and his partner Aubrey" he said pointing to people.
"Partner?" I asked confused.
"He's an FBI agent" he said casually.
I nodded picking up a photo of a decomposing body. "Cool" I said setting the photograph down and smiling at them.
"We are going to work on our presentation" he said grabbing my hand and walking me to his room.
His room was nice, grey walls,navy blue not made made, a couple posters, a skateboard, a guitar, and lots of books.  "Nice room" I said as we started working. We hardly got any work done at all because we just kept talking and laughing.
For the rest of the week the same thing happened.
We were so behind on the presentation but couldn't seem to care at all. It was raining pretty heavily out
So it wasn't exactly safe to drive wich meant I would have to spend the night or walk 20 miles in the rain.