Friend request

Madison POV
I was scrolling on my phone in bed I opened Instagram and seen that I had a friend request.. from Parker. I accepted it.
'Hey' he typed.
'Hey'
'How have you been?'
'Good you?'
'Not bad, hey I'm in town this weekend for my dads birthday do you want to have lunch and catch up?' He typed.
'Of course, royal diner?'
'Tmr at noon'
'Sounds good:)'
The next day I went to the royal diner and there was Parker sitting at a table. My heart.. smiled.
I sat down. "Hi" we both said to each other.
The entire time we talked about what we missed in each others lives, laughed, gossiped, said I'm sorry, cleared the air. Everything.
It became a thing. Wednesdays and Fridays at noon we met at the royal diner.
It was another Friday and we were walking around the diner just talking. We were holding hands but he came to a stop infront of the diner window.
"You okay? I thought we were going to eat" I said a little confused.
"Is now a better time?" He asked blankly.
"For??"
"Us. You know-"
I cut him off by kissing him quickly.
He stopped talking. "I really like you" he finally breathed out. "I really like you too" I smiled.
His hand was on my waist and his other hand was on the side of my neck. We kissed. I wrappped my arms around him as if I were hugging him. We stood there for atleast 10 minutes. "I have to work tomorrow" he said into my hair. "Oh yeah what do you do for work? That's the one thing we haven't talked about" I said smiling.
"I'm an FBI agent. I actually work with my dad and the others" he said kissing my forehead.
I smiled up at him. "Oh shit wait I have I still have drive back to my dorm" I said as it started raining.
"You can stay with me" he said flagging down a taxi.
When we got to his apartment we got in bed and fell asleep in each others arms. That soon became a regular thing, I spent more time at Parkers then my dorm. "I told my dad we are a thing" he said casually as we were laying in bed. I sat up. "What did he say?"
I asked. "He told everybody and they were all stoked" he smiled.