alarm

I didn't say anything but I climbed into his arms. I felt him smile against my shoulder.
I woke up when his alarm went off and he tried to gently move me off of him then we hard the door to the house open. I got off of him and he grabbed his gun from the nightstand.
There was a knock on the door.
He loaded the gun.
"Parker it's me and the squints are you in here, it's important!" Booth yelled from the other side of the door.
I let out a sigh of relief and he put down the gun.
"Yeah just a minute" he yelled back.
He got ready and kissed me goodbye and left for work. I went back to bed and even after I woke up I couldn't get out of bed for some reason.
I didn't go on my phone or watch tv or read or work or sleep. I laid in bed in silence but I could t remember what I was thinking about.
The door to the house opened. "Hey babe I'm home!" He called out and came into the room to put his gun and badge away.
He smiled when he seen me, he looked around realized not a single thing in the room had changed since he left.
"you feeling okay?" He asked.
I nodded and smiled slightly before turning over and falling asleep. I felt him crawl in bed next to me and I turned around so I was laying against him and put my arm on his chest.
I woke up before him and brushed my teeth and showered and put on my favourite night gown and got back in bed. He woke up slowly
"What are you doing awake so early" he asked yawning.
"Call out of work today" I whispered.
"Why? Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Mhm" I nodded and he went to get up but I kissed him and pulled him closer to me.
I laid down and pulled him on top of me slowly and he pulled away from me and smiled.
"Good morning I love you" he smiled and went to sit up but I kissed him again and laid him back on the bed. "I got to get to work" he smiled but I climbed on top of him and started kissing him and down his neck. "We- should um" he was out of breath and had his hands on my waist.
I pulled his hips against my waist and he cupped my face as he kissed me.
"You can go get ready now" I smiled but he kissed me again, and he pulled me closer to him. He was cupping my face but the more we kissed the more his hands moved. He slid the strap of my nightgown off my shoulders and began kissing down my neck and without hesitation as soon as he got to my chest he pulled the nightgown down my chest swiftly and he began kissing me all over and the more he did the more it seemed that he was enjoying it even more than me.
His alarm went off again.
He stopped and turned it off again, his hand never leaving my chest. He kissed me again only this time it was more.. aggressive.
The phone rang "it's probably your dad you should answer it" I breathed out but his head was now between my thighs. The answering machine came on.
"Hey Parker it's Dad me and bones are outside to pick you up, your late AGAIN"
Parker groaned as he sat up and started getting ready. My shift didn't start till later so I sat in bed watching him get ready. "Bye babe" he smiled and kissed me goodbye but I put my hand on the side of his neck and lightly grabbed his tie.
"I got to go" he smiled.
"Okay bye" I sighed sarcastically and dramatically. He laughed and left.