22

Tonight

'It wasn't you or the secrets; it was the lack of trust,'

"Why on Earth are you wearing a scarf when it's 28 degrees outside?" Mishil halted on her steps at Sora's question. Crap! Of course, she would notice! "Just felt like it, it's just soo pretty that I had to wear it!" She nervously laughed, bringing out a plate to grab some waffles. "Oh yeah! And that's totally unrelated to the fact that you're a bit unstable on your feet?" Soo-Ah wiggled her eyebrows, her eyes twinkling mischievously. 

"Am I?" Her cheeks flamed up, finally relaxing her posture to relieve some pressure off her sore thighs. "Yeah," Sora simply nodded, swallowing a piece of her waffle. "So, did you guys have se-" "OKAY STOP!" Mi Eun interjected, not exactly wanting to bring that to the breakfast table. "Take it easy, Mish," Throwing the girl a teasing wink, she returned to her pancakes.

"Oh my God, you guys are the worst!" Mishil shot back finally taking a seat, and whipping off the silk scrap revealing her neck painted with dark purple bruises peeking out of the collar of the black shirt she wore. "Oh damn!" Sora laughed while Soo-Ah whistled. "So you guys did the deed, huh!" She nudged her best friend's shoulders making her blush furiously. "Shut up!" 

"Man, I knew you'd be the first to lose the V card in between the two of us," Mishil's face was now as red as the strawberry jam on top of Sora's waffles and while it was an amusing sight to see, Sora couldn't help but feel her heart fill up. She had taken it upon herself to protect and take care of Mishil ever since the day she met her. 

It was one of those feelings Sora had no explanation for. But when it came to this girl, she felt the need to shield her away from all the bad and worst of this world, to protect her little heart that had taken more than it deserved. To see her find someone to love and trust so much; made her happy.

So whilst Mi Eun and Soo-Ah were teasing the absolute shit out of the flustered girl, Sora simply reached for her hand and gave it a soft squeeze making them hold eye contact for the briefest of minutes. And in that minisicule of time; all was said.

"Okay you two shut up and keep your noses out of their business;" She laughed, finally shushing the other girls. "Yes, thank you! I'm hungry!" Mishil started with her waffles. "Of course you are! You've had a rather long night didn't you?" The poor girl choked at her best friend's words. "Oh my God shut up!" Sora passed a glass of water while slapping her back. "You're gonna end up killing the girl!" 

"Who's killing who?" Taehyung rushed in followed by the rest of the boys just as Mishil's coughing subsided. "We're killing Mishil," Mi Eun laughed, pecking Jimin's cheek as he took a seat beside her. 

"Why are you trying to kill my girlfriend?" Namjoon laughed taking the chair beside Mishil. "Just something," Soo-Ah laughed, exchanging knowing looks with Mi Eun. "Okay enough about, what's the schedule?" Mishil internally sent Sora endless gratitude, for finally changing the conversation topic. 

God knows she'd have jumped off a cliff if Mi Eun and Soo-Ah started discussing that in front of the boys. "Well, today's concert is the last for the year so we're gonna be on a flight back home by tomorrow this time;" This information from Jin was met with a cheer. 

Sure travelling was great but it was about time that they had some time back home. It was the final leg of the tour and they had only 4 cities left. Ending the tour successfully was now important. 

"Man, I can't wait to get back home," Mishil felt his taller frame hug her from behind. "It's been too long," She agreed, her focus largely on the dishes that needed to be done. "You alright, love?" His large hands were set on her hips, sending shivers down her body. "I'm a bit sore but it'll be fine," She smiled shyly. "I'm sorry if I was too rough, baby." His actions contradict his words, as he leant forward to suck at the already bruised skin of her neck.