23) NALINI~ Sizzling Cool

I was pushed against the wooden wall with a gentle push. My heart thundered in my chest. I had just stepped out of the bathroom and I didn't predict this at all. I gulped when I realised Kabir's face was once again, just an inch away from mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked totally unaware of his intentions. He eyed me like I was some toy.
"Didn't I tell you, I'd do it for you." He said and I raised my brows in realisation. I stepped to the side to walk away but he blocked me with his arm.

"Kabir, I am sleepy, we can do this any other day. Not right now." I said, I didn't know where these mood swings came from. I didn't know why I was pissed.
He leaned down and I pushed my head against the wall as If I could avoid it. I closed my eyes not wanting to look at his lips. I'd want to kiss them then. I turned my head to a side and Kabir's one hand creeped up to my jaw.
"Look here." He whispered and I did.
"Are you seriously upset about it?" He asked.
"Maybe." I added. He nodded gently as if contemplating why would I be upset. I was wondering the same. He licked his dry lips and my eyes followed the motion of his tongue. Of fuck no. I looked anywhere but his mouth.

"Nalini, is it tempting?" He asked, again.
"What?" I asked flustered.
"My lips." He smirked and My heart skipped a beat again. Oh god forbid, he couldn't read my mind, could he? My cheeks burned under his gaze. I avoided his eyes at all costs.
"N-No." I said and Kabir laughed gently before he inhaled a breath. He leaned down and I looked away, again. Before I knew his lips landed on my cheek. I didn't know he was going to kiss me. I bit my lips when he didn't move. His soft lips against my cheek were a sense of pure torture.

"Fuck you." He whispered against me with his head gently pressing against my forehead. He pulled away and was about to walk off when I held his hand. Flashes of last time echoed in my brain. The same fucking situation, the same feeling in my chest. He looked back with those same eyes.

"I am sorry. I thought you were messing with me." I bit my lower lip, feeling the goosebumps rise on my skin. Feeling the warmth pooling inside my stomach. "You know Nalini, there are no sorries in my world..." he pulled me towards him and I gasped. My chest collided with his. It was as if I was reliving the moment.

"Just compensations." I whispered and he leaned down. His hand held the back of my neck as his lips mounded into mine, in a perfect alignment. I felt as if someone had put their hand in my chest and pulled all those strings at once. The softness of his lips was pressed against the plumpness of mine. Oh how much I loved it.

A deep satisfaction engulfed me when his scent invaded my insides. He tilted my neck back to give himself an easier access and I moaned gently against him. My hands clutched his t-shirt tightly. His one hand covered mine as we parted gently. He removed my hand and threw it over his shoulder before he kissed me again. I ran my hands through his hair, which was pretty hard to do. I had been standing on my toes and maybe he noticed it. He held the back of my thigh and lifted them up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me while we kissed. He groaned as he laid me down on the bed. Oh god, my heart raced, so were my thoughts. He stared at me on top. I breathed as hard as he did. "I am not done yet."

He said as he held my jaw and kissed me again. I let him. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and oh god, goosebumps rose all over my body. I moaned as his body pressed mine into the mattress beneath. My hands rested on the back of his head. My eyes were shut but it was as if I saw everything. I felt his heart beating just like mine; faster than ever.

I flipped him over and topped him. I didn't know where the energy, excitement came from. He groaned because I sat exactly on top of his groin. I could feel him hardening beneath me. I felt warmth pooling south my body. "What?" He muttered as he breathed. I looked down at him. Kabir looked like an art that I wanted to paint over and over again until I mastered it. It was an addicting art to look at.