❤ 01 ❤

Baby Shower

In the soothful summer evening, by the side of beach, a house was decorated with multi color, heart warming flowers, all around the house.

Terrace of the house was filled with guests from the elite circle, already engaged in their business talks. Refreshments were provided to them. Mild music was playing making the evening more blissful with the cool breeze from waves.

A majestic single seater royal chair was placed facing the beach above the red carpet. Plates were filled with fruits, bettal leaves, bangles and wide varitey of variety rice, making sense it was the baby shower function.

A lady in her mid fifty, who looked elegant, which screamed her royalty at the same time her humble nature with her involvement in arranging everything for her daughter in law. She was extreme happy to become grandmother.

Lady: Rudy, un anna anni ready ah nu pathu kootitu vaa. Nalla neram start aga poguthu.

Rudy pouted: Mom, for god sake don't call me Rudy in front of others. I am not a kid yet.

Lady smiled and twisted her youngest son's ear. He whined with fake pain.

Lady: enaku neenga moonu perum eppavume kuzhanthainga than. Now go and bring your favourite anni.

He huffed and went from there hoping and skipping two steps at once. He was about to slip in the last step but a firm hand held his shoulder and stopped him. He smiled sheepishly at the person.

Person: Rudra, how many times have to tell you that you are grown up enough to take care of our family. Don't be careless like a small boy.

Rudy: neenga periya paiyanu sollunga amma chinna paiyanu solluvanga. Enna vachu comedy panringala, dad, rendu perum?

Person chuckled: sari yen ivalo avasarama odi vantha?

Rudy face palmed: shit! Aadi anna and Sanju anni ready agitangalanu paaka vanthan. Amma koopitu vara sonanga. Unga kita pesite maranthutan. Naan poran, dad!

He rushed from there and about to dash on the woman, who was taking sweet plate. But he was pulled aside just in time by a pair of hands.

Woman: Rudy, inaiku oru naal settai pannama iru. Unaku Mithran evalavo paravala da. Avan chithikaga bangle choose pannitu irukan.

Rudy: Pallavi anni, not fair. Naan yen avasarama varane theriyama neenga enna blame panringa. Naan unga kooda doo! Vijay anna paru!

He whined, looking at his elder brother, Vijay, who had saved the sweets from getting dashed from Rudra.

Vijay: Sari ethuku da ippo ivalo vegama odi vantha?

Rudy hit his head: again maranthutan. Amma enna kolla poranga.

Without giving any reply to them, he ran away from there to the stars of today room, none other than his second elder brother and sister in law, Aaditya and Sanjana.

He stopped right in front of their room and panted heavily. After calming himself he knocked on the room door.

Rudy: Aadi anna, rendu perum ready agitingala? Amma kootitu vara sonanga.

There was no response from the room but door opened, revealing it wasn't locked. He got confused, seeing empty room and that's when he felt a tug on the hem of his blazer. He looked down to find his five years old nephew, Mithran, son of Vijay and Pallavi.

Mithran: Appa unna Aadhi chithappa room vasala ninnu josiyam paakama mela function start panrathuku munnadi vanthu sera sonnaru.

He picked the little boy in his arms.