❤ 41 ❤

Honeymoon?

Vijay back hugged Pallavi, who was standing in the balcony and looking at nowhere in particular.

Vijay: ippo yen nee ivalo kavalai padura?

Pallavi: kavalainu illa asingama iruku en amma enna oru commodity mathiri sale pannirukanganu nenaikum pothu.

Vijay: un amma sale pannangana naan enna unna oru product ah nenacha vaangunan? Appadi nenachuruntha namma familyoda motha secretayum ethu Aadi Rudy ku kooda theriyatho athellathaiyum unkita marriage munnadiye sollirupana?

Pallavi sighed: ungaluku puriyala, Vijay. En edathula irunthu paatha than ennoda vali theriyum. Petha amma nammala oru sathaiyum elumbum iruka manushiya kooda mathikalana eppadi irukumnu ungaluku puriyathu. Unga life la ungaluku moonu amma. Oruthanga pethavanga. Rendu peru valathavanga. Avanga moonu perume oruthara pathu oruthar poramai padura alavuku unga mela anbu kamichurukanga. Appadi valantha ungalala ennoda intha feelings ah purinjuka mudiyathu.

Vijay turned her to him and picked her up by waist, making her sit on the railing. He enveloped his hands around her waist, standing between her hanging legs. She kept her gaze away from him, making him sigh.

Vijay: enaku unnoda mananilai nalla puriyuthi, Avi. Naan enna solla varana avanga unnoda intha kanneeruku suthama thaguthi illathavanganu. Tears are more precious. Atha worth eh illathavangalukaga namma waste panna koodathu.

He wiped her tears and cupped her chin to make her face him. She looked at him with glassy eyes. He leaned close and kissed her eyelids, making them close. He held her protectively with one hand and cupped her neck with other, leaning close to her ear.

Vijay: just forget everything as bad dream, Avi. Always remember, you are a daughter of Vishwa and Akalya. You have only sister, Sanjana as for now. Two brothers in law along with four babies as for now. Ivlo than namma family. Ithukulla ini vara porathu Vishnu uncle, Rudra wife and any more babies. Itha thavira vera yarume un life la illanu nalla purinjuko.

She nodded her head and closed her eyes more as he kissed her earlobe. She gripped his shoulder and crushed his shirt, as his lips dropped down with feathery kisses. He made sure that balcony door was closed and shielded them away from their sleeping son before settling her on the balcony couch with him above her. He made her lost in the world of them only intensely.

Aaditya fed Sanjana, who was swinging the cradle to make their babies sleep.

Sanju: neengalum sapidunga.

Aadi: first nee sapidu. Then I will have my food.

He said eyeing her from top to bottom, staring a second longer at her bossoms. She corrected her dress properly, sensing his gaze.

Sanju: haiyada! Sapiduvinga sapiduvinga. Aala paaru. Enaku ootunathu podhum. Poi sapadu sapdunga. Athukulla naan ivangala thoonga vaikuran.

Aadi pouted: Po di!

He gave her water and wiped her lips before moving to sit on the couch to have his food. Sanjana felt really weird when he behaved all normally after knowing many more mysteries in his life. He already opened up a little during their drive. But he was bottling up his emotions instead of unliding them. She was worried about him more, though he assured her that he was doing fine.

After making sure the babies had fallen asleep, she moved to Aaditya, who had completed eating just then. As she about to sit on the couch, he pulled her to his lap.

Sanju: Aaditya, enaku stitch pota edathula thaiyal vitrumonu bayama iruku. Thidirnu ippadi ilukathinga.

Aadi: sorry ma sorry ma. Athan thaiyal pirichachula. Bayapadatha ma. But yes, konja nalaiku strain pannama irukanum. Sari tablets potiya.