❤ 23 ❤

Aaditya felt light hearted after sharing his buried pain with Sanjana. Yet the guilt of being responsible for his parent's demise didn't leave his heart. It filled in his longingess to be with them.

They had their dinner in silence. Sanjana helped Aaditya in cooking. He wasn't sure what was Sanjana's opinion on him after his revealation about his estranged family. He didn't like this silence between them.

Aadi: Sanju...

Sanjana looked up at him questioningly. He gulped, seeing her doe like orbs, which made him forget everything momentarily. He cleared his newly emerged feelings and had the food lazily.

Aadi: How do you feel to be with me after knowing about me?

Sanju frowned: huh?

Aadi: naan oru kolakaranu therinjapuram...

Sanju sighed: Aaditya, namma itha pathi kandipa pesiye aganum. But nalaila irunthu neenga work ku poganumnu sonningala. Saptu thoongunga. Neenga free ah irukum pothu pesalam.

Aadi: illa, ma...

Sanju cut off: ippo vendam. Neenga poi nimmathiya thoongunga manasa potu kolapikama.

Aadi: hmm. Nalaiku naan hospital poita nee eppadi ma thaniya irupa?

Sanju: athellam naan irunthupan. Enaku thaniya irukurathu than ipolam pidikuthu.

She was lost somewhere before smiling at him and went to kitchen. She washed her plate and took the used utensils to wash them. Aaditya came meanwhile.

Aadi: Oi! Enna panra?

Sanju: wash panna poran.

Aadi: athellam naan pathukuran. Nee poi tablets podu.

Sanju: naan panran, Aaditya.

Aadi: illa, ma. Nee konjan weak ah irukanu doctor sonnanga. Nee complete ah rest edukurathu than babies ku nallathu. Naan than ithana naal ithellam pannan. Ippo ennala panna mudiyatha?

Sanju: athuku illa, Aaditya. Enaku oru mathiri iruku yaaro veetula ukkanthu avanga kaasula saptutu vettiya thoongurathuku...

Aadi raised his eyebrows: appo naan yaaro oruthana? Friend nu sonninga.

Sanju: illa, Aaditya...

Aadi: unaku eppadinu theriyala, ma. But enaku veetuku vantha guest ah sapta sapatukaga velai vaangura palakamlan illa. So, please nee inga irunthu po modhala.

Sanju: guest na one or two days la poidanum, Aaditya. Ippadi ingaye irunthu osi soru sapida koodathu.

Aadi frustrated: ippo enna than ma unaku prachanai? I feel like my mom is back to me when you are around me. I am sure, I won't let my mom do these chores when she needs to be pampered. Think me as selfish or whatever. I am not letting you do any works until you overcome your weakness.

Sanjana felt overwhlemed with his confession. But it was just partial. He did feel her like his mother, but it wasn't just that. There was a strange pull towards this girl and the little love buds in her womb. He wanna pamper them and cherish them.

But why?

It wasn't out of humanity definitely. It wasn't like she was the first woman, whom he came across being pregnant and left alone in this Universe. He had concern and felt pity towards those women. But with her, it was pleasant and blissful longing to own them as his.

But why?

He pushed back that question and decided to live the moment instead of doing research on that question. Sanjana on the other hand felt like she didn't deserve that place in his heart. It was just meant to his mother and step mother, who loved him unconditionally.