ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-9

(A/n:- hey moons, i know im really slow in updates but im just a little too lazy but i will try my best😤. And yeah, i accidently changed aera into yn cuz you know im writing two stories together and aera and yn got messed up and i accidently typed yn for aera. From now on i will not use aera anymore cuz it would be more convenient for me to use yn. Ok thats all, enjoy the story moons)

Continuation

Seojun has never liked any boys being close to yn but now after knowing that she is really close to a boy and is also going to school with him, he is really pissed.

But, he is sad too, he clearly saw how happy yn was when eunwoo called and comparing it with the treatment he is getting from her, its really...... Frustrating

He knows that yn is happy with eunwoo and he also want her to be happy but in this case he would never allow that eunwoo guy to be close to her.

So he was determined that after explaining everything to her, he would not even waste a second before punishing her for being so close to that guy.

You know, he is quite a bit possessive

Bts only thought that seojun was sad and didnt say anything to him to give him some space.

But, if they knew this guy who they were feeling sorry for is planning on different ways to punish their little sister, they would have spitted a mouth full of blood.

They all left the mansion in their limo. The whole time during the ride to school, the only thing seojun thinking of was, how to make yn stay away from eunwoo.

Right after getting to school bts and seojun were surrounded by girls. Bts were not surprised nor did they show any emotions.

And about seojun, it was pretty normal for him to be surrounded by girls and also being with the hearthrobes of the academy didnt help it either.

All the girls were getting extra exited cuz they already knew that there was a new boy coming to school and also knew that he is bts's freind so they were really eager to see him.

They knew that he couldnt be a normal boy and at the very least, would have to be really handsome. But just a glance at him could tell everyone that he was not the one to be messed with.

His handsomeness was on another level and compaining it with that signature smirk, it was.... Breathtaking.

He had his own charms and were looking like a devilish prince from a fantasy book.and also him being with the 7 real life devils who are soo handsome that they could make countries fall.... It was a look to behold.

The commotion was really big and even the security guards couldnt do anything.the other boys who were still single knew that from this day onward, there was no hope for them to get a girlfreind.

All the girls of the academy were present, bts alone was enough to make a really big commotion and seojun being there only made it more complicated.

The girls were making all kinds of noises and comments to get their attention and with this much loud shouts and screams how could yn not be aware of it.

Away from the crowd, there stood yn and eunwoo, both of their hands were on their ears.

Yn had already opened up to eunwoo and eunwoo knows about seojun now. At first he was a little jealous but he knew if she loves seojun back too then there is no way for him.

Yn was getting pissed and annoyed by those girl's screamings and comments espeacially when some girls commented.

Girl8: aaaaaah, seojun oppa, you are so hot!! Please come with me!