chαptєr- 13

Yn and lisa were now back at the blackpink's mansion. Yeo bin and the other blackpink members surrounded her as they worriedly asked.

Yeobin: yn-ah, are you okay?

Jisoo: do you have any trouble in breathing?

Yn: No, im okay. And what did they say?

Jennie: they will be back in three days.

Lisa: why three days?

Jisoo: They are all in different countries, it will take time in assembling everyone in one place.

Lisa: Oo

Yeobin: okay thats enough its time for sleep.

As the oldest said this everyone went to their room.

Next daytime

Yn: okay. Im going back to the kim mansion.

Rose: hey yn. what are you going to do with seojun?

Yn:*sigh* i dont know. Truthfully speaking, i love him. But... Im sure, he has already go the news that i was the one who killed his brothers.

Lisa: But thats not true!!

Yn: we know it lisa. But he dont. Anyways, call eunwoo and inform him about it.

Jennie: yes!

With that yn left the mansion and went to kim mansion with yeobin.
_______________________________________
Till then, let me introduce the
assassin queen

Sia19 years oldBecame the assassin queen at the age of 9The leader of shadowsRecruited the members of shadows At the age of 10Got the title of the world's best assassin at the age of 12The whole government and the underworld is wary of her

Sia
19 years old
Became the assassin queen at the age of 9
The leader of shadows
Recruited the members of shadows
At the age of 10
Got the title of the world's best assassin at the age of 12
The whole government and the underworld is wary of her.

_______________________________________

Right now yn is in the living room with bts and seo jun. She can feel that bts were acting weirdly.

Yn wanted to talk things out with seojun and also tell him she is not the one who killed his brothers.so she thought of making the move first.

Yn: Oppa, does anyone wants to come with me to buy icecreams?

Bts except jungkook looked at eachother and nodded with a smirk.

Jin: Ayyo, how could i forgot. Baby we are really sorry but w have some work. I just remembered it.

Jimin: thats right

Jungkook: Hey!why didnt i know about i-

Taehyung put his hand on jungkook mouth as he signaled him to shut up.