chαptєr 15(pαrt 2)

Continuation

Yeo bin: All she did was run and escape. And thats when....

_______________________________________

10 years ago
May 19,20:49 pm

In the darkness of the starry night, a young girls' figure ran past the dark alley as she was trying to get rid of the  40 or so guards chasing after her for 3 hours.

She ran as fast as she can without caring about the injuries she has all over her body. She just wanted to escapr from them. It would have been okay if the men following her were normal people, with her skills and strength, she would have killed them all off without any serious injuries. Bit the problem is.. The men who are chasing her are the same people that used to torture her and give her traumatizing memories. Just by seeing their face makes her heart fill up with fear, how will she fight them ith such mentality.

So she did what she was capable of for now. She ran.

She used all her energy that was left and put more strength in her legs as she ran even faster.

She ran again for one more hour and then halted near a tree. She was finally able to relax as she managed to escape from their eyes. Just as she was gonna sit down, she heard a voice.

???: YN!

The voice shouted.

Her eyes widened at the familliar which entered her ears. She ran towards that direction and jumbed into the person's arms as she hugged nd shouted.

Yn: Aunt yeobin!!

_______________________________________

Every one wa earing what yeo bin was saying with heavy hearts.

Suga: but... Yn was kidnapped at the age of 5 and i have never seen you before too then how does yn know you.

He asked yeobin

Yeobin: Its because your mother used to be my best freind and i was also he right hand.

Namjoon: Right hand?

Yeobin: Your mom, used to be the assassin queen.

Bts, seojun: WHAT!!

Seojun: Is that why yn is now the assassin queen?

Jungkook: Wait! She is a what!?

Mr kim: Im sorry i didnt tell you guys before but, your mom used to be the assassin's queen.

Jhope: its okay dad.

Yeobin: The throne of the assassin's queen has been passed down from generation to your mom's family. And yn is the only one who can take the crown cuz she is the only female heir of your family. 10 years ago,I took her away to our assassin's base. It doesnt matter how much power our enemies have, they can never find her in that place cuz its protected by many other powers all around the world. The biggest powers of each and every country in the world is responsible fo the safety of that place. Assassin is a profession that everyone respect and assassins are the only people who have connections all around the world as they are taked to do missions by many powers. Yn was given a code name sia, and was trained under many other master assassins. She was given a chance to select her teammates from the number 1 lists and after that she was given the title of the assassin queen.But all of this changed when the accident happened when she was fourteen. All her teammates had to seperate from her and protect her from afar. The only ones that were here are blackpink, eunwoo and me.

Seojun: Eunwoo?

Yeobin: Yes, He used to be yn's bestfreind even befor she lost her memories and even afyer that he was able to be her bestfreind again. He is like the only person she trusts with all her heart.

Seojun's heart clenched but he knew, after what he did, it was impossible for them ti be together again.

Yeobin: And seojun. The person who killed your parents werent joon ki nor  the person who killed you brothers is yn.

Seojun: That means...

Yeobin: yes, that means you did a big mstake and also ave put her life in danger.

Tears filled his eyes as he remembered the last look yn gave him. He hurted her without even knowing the truth.

Seojun: Im sorry. I regret it, i was  a fool, A big fool!! Now she is taken away by him because of me.

Jungkook: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!?

Jungkook shouted as he didnt want what he was thinking to be true.

Seojun explained everyhing to them and was met with a punch as he finished.

But they didnt do anything more as they knew, it was not entirely his fault.

Mr kim: But.. Who is this person? And how will we save yn?

Yeo bin: All i know is that person used to be close with your first wife and is really powerfull and dangerous. And about saving yn... We will hae to wait for three days.

Jimin: And why is that? Why cnt we go now?

Yeobin: without the help of assassins we can never save yn cuz that person is relly powerful. And it will take three days for yn's team, to get here. As i mentioned before, they are all in different countries and it will take time. All we have to do now is be patient and make arrangements for the mission of saving yn.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

DONT LEAVE!!

Important!!

I am gonna start a new book soon and it will be a bangpink ff, its also a step sibling ff and there would be a lot of interesting stuffs in it so please read it when i publish it. And i will be updating
'Mafia step brothers and assassin twins' tommarow. So pls check that out too.😊

Ok bye, i love you guys>3