chαptᴇr 16

Three days later

Jisoo: lets go. Aunt yeobin is already there.

Bts, bp and seojun are now ready to go to the base of assassins. Mr kim will be staying here as he is the one incharge of extra gang members who will be needed later.

The all got on their cars and drove off to the assassin base following jisoo.

The other team members of yn ha already reached seoul and are now in th base. Once they all meet with eachother they will proceed to their plan to save yn.

All this while seojun had only one thought,'save yn even if it costs his life' He just want her to be safe and sound. He will kill anyone who hurts her anymore. He couldnt do anything when she was taken away as he is the reason for it. His guilt was slowly eating him up and the only thing he could do is make things up to her and if she tells him to leave, then he will not come infront of her anymore and will leave the country as he knows its his fault and he deserves it.

He regretted everymoment of him torturing her.

Very soon they reached their destination, breaking his thoughts.

They all got outside and what they saw shocked them to their core.(except blackpink)

Its the most powerfull company right infront of them!!

It doesnt matter how much popular and famous company it is, they can never defeat this company. Even joon ki, the owner or the most famous and biggest company, cant defeat this one.

They have even tried to take information about this company via their mafia connections,but they were never able to find out anything. Its the most mysterious company ever and now, they seemed to understand why.

They looked at blackpink as if they are seeing a alein infront of them.

Jin:  y-you guys own this?

Jisoo: No.

They were gonna heave a sigh of releif when her next words struck them.

Jisoo: it belongs to yn.

Jisoo said as if its nothing and walked inside, followed by other blackpink members and the speechless boys.

They walked in and the employees there started to bow to them.jisoo walked in the front while telling them everything about the company

Jisoo: This company was established by at the age of 10,she was able to make this company the most powerful one in just 4 years, all the employees that you saw here are our men, they are all high ranking assassins. This company helps them in hiding their identity and they also help us when needed. All of them have been informed about yn aka sia's kidnapping. They are even ready to give their life as sia has once saved many of them from death.

🎉 You've finished reading ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ [ʙᴛꜱ ꜱᴛᴇᴩʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ꜰꜰ+ꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ] 🎉