| Authors Note |

Hello and Welcome all!

Step right up, this way! Come on!

The Experiment is about to begin!

My friends, I am so so happy to see you all in this year's installment of the Open Novella Contest! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Aria or Stormy. I've been on Wattpad for over 10 years and I've participated in ONC for the last 4 years!

If you're joining the contest this year, say hi!

Now you might be wondering why I called this book an experiment, yes?

Well, this year, I will be entering with two different Novellas. One of the stories will be completely "Pantsed" and spur of the moment. If you're here, however, you're reading the Plotted story! That means I'm going to be picking up one of my shelved plot bunnies, planning out the character and story arcs, and taking a great deal of care each step of the way!

This story is a controlled and faithful floodgate of all my thoughts and feelings, which in the long run, might be longer than I even intend lol.

The prompts I've picked for this Novella are as follows:

6. Can we go back to the start when we were all just strangers in the dark? 

AND

42. The hero finally gets an opportunity for revenge, but it comes at the cost of something meaningful to them. 

Thank you all so much for being here, I can't wait to see all of your wonderful entries!

Good Luck!!