5 family

Richie tozier POV:

When I told Eddie I was sorry he tilted his head in confusion.

Basically, I told my dad. And he was pretty supportive. And then he told Mrs. Kasprack. She was confused a bit, but then she was mad Eddie didn't tell her earlier.

Now I was staring at Eddie while his mom gave him a huge lecture about how much she supported him. Yet, it all felt fake. She invited me and my dad over for dinner tonight. I wouldn't have went if Eddie wasn't there.

As we sat down mrs.K brought out some meatloaf with a side of mashed potatoes and peas. I sat staring at my food. Eddie kicked my foot. He looks and me.

E: "Richie.. so are we- a thing?"

Eddie whispers quietly. His mom and my dad were so lost in conversation they couldn't hear him.

R: "it's up to you, babe"

He laughs and I do as well. That's when both of our parents stare at us. Me and Eddie look back at each other and laugh again, this time even harder.

E: "I want to if you want to."

This meant officially Eddie and Richie were "a thing" after all of this time I finally was with Eddie.

Flash back

It was my first day of kindergarten. I saw a weird looking kid hiding from everyone. He was sitting in front of a tree. I walked over to him.

Young R: "hi, I'm Richie tozier."

Richie oust his hand out to shake it. The little boy gives him a disinfecting wipe.

Young E: "my mom says you can get germs just by touching someone's hand.."

Richie used the wipe and then Eddie shakes his hand. Even from a young age Richie was popular. Everyone wanted to be his friend. Eddie was the complete opposite. He always stayed in Richies shadow. That's when Richie met bill and Stan.

Bill: a boy who mostly was talked amongst all children kindergarten through fourth grade which was the highest grade derry elementary went to. And even sometimes teachers would talk about him, he was known as 'stuttering bill'

Stan: a boy who was really sweet. Cared deeply about his friends. Protective of the losers.

Once they all became a group they were known as the losers club.