6 jealousy

The next day

Eddie stood staring at Richie. He found himself doing that more often. No one beside the losers knew about him and Richie.

Eddie stared at Richies lips. They looked so soft. Richie was very pretty. The way his hair shined in the sunlight. Everything about richie tozier was perfect.

Richie tozier POV:

I saw Eddie staring at my lips. I blushed, I really liked him. Since I first saw his cute face. He was the love of my life. Luckily, my dad was supportive.

Once the bell had rang for lunch, Eddie followed me to our usual lunch table. Eddie stared at me again.

R: "I love you eds"

I smile. He turns super red. He looks down at his feet to avoid eye contact. He grabs onto my hand. Our fingers intertwine, his soft hands press against mine. I meant what I said: I loved Eddie.

E: " I love you more rich.."

Eddie rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. Then he lays his head on my shoulder.

Beverly goes ballistic over Eddie's gesture.

B: AWEEE

She squeals. I kick her knee from under the table. She lets out a small  'ouch' but stops squealing.

As we walked back to class, we both almost forgot we were holding hands. Yes, we got weird looks. But it didn't matter.

I gave Eddie a Kiss on the check before he left to his next class. I watched as he walked into his class, he sat down next to a boy. Connor. Connor was ... gay. He and Eddie were talking. And Eddie was laughing- A lot. Was I getting jealous? No way..right?

When Eddie walked into the classroom, Connor ran over to him. They were talking.
Eddie started to laugh. Then Connor put his hands on Eddie's shoulders. He looked like he about to kiss him.

Before I could see anymore the late bell rang so I had to rush to my class.

I could hardly focus on anything. My math teacher was explaining things I already knew. I sat there thinking:

*what if Eddie loses feelings, and he goes to Connor?*

No, Eddie wouldn't do that.. I hope.

Next thing I knew I was Biting on my eraser tip while thinking about Eddie. What if he did get huge feelings for Connor?

-————

C: "oh Eddie you're so funny. I love you"

E: " me too.. I'm going to ditch Richie for you.."

————-

The memory replaying in my head like a projector.

That wasn't Eddie, I was just overthinking, again.