7. the second match day part 1

Match day. It's the match day. The second day I will ever see Pedri.

Calm down, calm down. I wasn't this anxious the first time, why am I now ? Is it a 'once you live it you always want more' type of situation ?

Dont be ridiculous, I'm a fan not an addict.

I took out my blue skinny jeans, purple crop top, my jacket and pair of sneakers. I went with my white shirt last time, but now I feel more conscious of how I look. I'm acting weirdly since that meeting with Pedri's sosie. (I have to believe it was a sosie.)

I got a text from B.

Are you going to the match today ?

Yes

Without me ?

Did you want to come ?

It's not about wanting it's about you not even asking.

I planned to go with you, but I'm going with someone from work. We are both fans.

SOMEONE ?? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME ? WHO IS THAT NEW FRIEND ? I'M NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND ANYMORE IS THAT IT ? YOU TRAITOR *sob*

Bitch wtf. It's not a girl I'm not "cheating" on our friendship. It's my colleague. A GUY.

You-you got a date ? YOU got a date ? You ? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU BITCH DON'T TEXT ME AND GO TO YOUR DATE.

I'M GOING TO KICK YOU FOR REAL. IT'S NOT A DATE OMG IT'S DIEGO MY C.O.L.L.E.A.G.U.E. YOU KNOW THAT WORD ? IT MEANS NOT A DATE

DIEGO ??? DIEGO ??? I DONT TEXT YOU FOR A DAY AND YOU GO TO A MATCH WITH A GUY YOU DON'T LIKE ?

I didn't say I don't like him.

Bitch you said he always talked about how many girls he "sleeps with" (he used the f word remind you.)

Yeah that's disgusting. A manwhore isn't attractive as he thinks it is. He doesn't date he only hooks up ands brags about it.

As I quote you you said that "he never should have died his brown hair blond because it's kinda ugly on him and blond makes him look weird." I don't even know how a color makes him look weird but ok.

He really should abandon the blond I stand on it and a hair color that doesn't look good on you MAKES you look weird. I understand myself.

She has a crush on a celebrity but goes to see him with a guy kind of a dumbass move lmaoooo what if he ✨️fell in love with you at first sight✨️ but doesn't act on it because you're with a guy...

Lmao stfu why would he love me.

Anyway STOP TALKING TO ME AND LEAVE THE MATCH WILL START SOON AND YOU'RE STILL AT HOME. Why am I more stressed about this than you ???

How can I know, bye.

I put my phone in my bag and left for the match. We said with Diego that we will meet at the entrance.

***

I'm in front of the match and saw Diego with a bag of popcorn in his hands.

"Is it salty ?"

"What ? No, popcorn with salt is disgusting. It has caramel in it. Do you want some ?"

"No thank you. I only like disgusting salty popcorn and hate every other type."

I have been with him for 20 seconds and I'm already annoyed by him. You can insult me but you don't talk badly about the food I like.

"I didn't know you liked salty popcorn, sorry."

"It's okay I don't care. Let's go to our seats."

We went to our seating places and the match was starting.

The players were coming out one by one, I could recognize Pedri right away thanks to his gloves.

Thank you for always getting cold man.

Today I have this feeling that something is going to happen but I don't know if it will be good or bad...