Chapter Five

[REAL LIFE]

Clara sits at her desk, working dutifully. She promised herself that her Sunday afternoon would be spent however she wanted it to be (as she had the evening shift), and that just happened to include producing more items for her website. Before, Clara had stuck to band rings since they were easier to make, but she had just recently dropped a line of jewel rings that have been selling rapidly. So she's hard at work finishing up the final few sizes of the new collection, donning her magnifying visor once again.

The girl has an earbud dangling out of one ear, the other still blasting music. She hums along to her favourite playlist, shoulders swaying breezily.

"I've got this shake in my legs..."

As she sings softly along to Chloe Moriondo's part, Clara remains at peace.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Wilbur Soot has been staring at the same picture for about two minutes. His brain has floated to a different dimension, as his eyes blur from the stare. He remains entranced by her hair, body, and smile.

There is no doubt about it. Clara Oakworth is absolutely gorgeous. So mind-numbingly attractive that he gets tongue-tied at the mention of her name, words not quite forming in his brain or mouth.

He can't just sit there and do nothing about it. He'd go stir-crazy, seeing a girl like that and just letting her continue on without knowing of his existence. It almost physically pains him to even think about ignoring his immediate fascination with her, ruining him to consider not jumping at this chance.

Wilbur had been watching George's stream that night, and he didn't expect to have some sort of awakening while watching a GeorgeNotFound stream. He had heard her screaming outside George's door, and immediately put down his phone, attention piqued by the sound of a girl in one of his best mate's houses. And well, seeing Clara slam through that door with her hair flying, was sort of... hot. Don't even get Wilbur started on whatever happened to him when she handed George the money.

Clara is officially revealed to the streamer community, which surely means that Wilbur shouldn't feel strange about introducing himself as a random person off the internet. After all, she already met Sapnap and Dream, and if she can put up with the Americans then she can definitely figure out some way to cope with Wilbur.

Wilbur runs a hand through his brown hair, mussing up the top a bit. He slowly clicks off Clara's latest post and stares at her page for a few seconds, before psyching himself back up. Taking a deep breath, he eyes down the message button and clicks it before he can overthink.

He stares at the empty history of DMs before beginning to type out an introduction, continuing to click send after a minor mental breakdown.

Wilbur puts his phone down on the table and sighs. Now it is time to wait.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

A loud ding interrupts the song, and Clara sighs heavily, unhappy about the disruption to her tranquil limbo. She pulls off her visor, and sets down the gem-set pliers, picking up her phone from her desk.

The phone background of bald George is obstructed by an unread Instagram message. Clara pauses her music, inspecting the message further. She clicks the notification, and it opens to a new DM from a name she doesn't recognize. However, the blue checkmark next to the name sends her head spinning, and she automatically clicks on their page without even checking the message. The mystery person's name is set to wilbursoot. Clara quickly scans their bio, clarifying his pronouns and occupation. His last post is a picture of a brunette fellow with round glasses, brown fluffy hair falling into his eyes. Around him are three other guys, and there is no caption. Clara isn't sure whose account this actually is so she clicks the next post, which shows the same brunette, wearing no glasses this time. Instead, he stares up at an unidentified figure, still providing no caption. Clara assumes that this man is Wilbur Soot. However, this picture strikes Clara differently.

primadonna girl || wilbur sootजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें