Chapter Seven

[REAL LIFE]

"Okay let me get this straight." Clara starts to speak, spinning in George's chair.

"Bro shut the fuck up you are physically incapable of being straight." Sapnap snaps suddenly, catching Clara off-guard, harnessing the new information Clara slipped of being bisexual.

"Hey, when's that shock stream coming, buddy?" She snips back, quick as a cat. Dream whoops loudly, voice carrying through the call.

"The girls are fighting," he taunts. Clara rolls her eyes and returns her focus to the gaming setup in front of her. It feels as if she never leaves this desk anymore, with the amount of time she's spending hijacking George's streaming equipment.

"As I was saying... let me get this... correct. You're going to attempt to teach me how to play minecraft, film this process, and then use my clout and name to get you views on youtube?" Clara asks, attempting to confirm the plan they have made.

"Got a problem?" Sapnap quips.

"Don't worry Clara, Sapnap's just on his toxic arc." Dream assures, making Clara groan.

"Sapnap, y'know your name autocorrects to 'subpoena'? Subpoena is a written order from the government, which means you're automatically affiliated with the administration, which means I'm saying 'fuck the patriarchy', as known as 'fuck you'." Clara takes a deep breath and leans back in the chair.

"Clara's really spitting verses trying to roast Sapnap, right now." Hyping up Sapnap again, Dream's voice is heard once more.

"Your chihuahua's fucking drooling on me Sapnap, get it away before I punt it." Clara sniffs.

"Oh come on now..." Dream chuckles.

"Oh em gee he said the thing, catch me blushing and shit," speaking with a truly harrowing American accent, Clara fans herself, faking passing out in the chair.

"Now now, what would Wilbur say, 'lara?" George finally pipes up from the seat next to her, mouth full of curry.

"Seriously George, I gave you food to shut you up and you still mouth off. Just because you just hit seven mil on youtube does not mean you can keep being a nimrod." Groaning, Clara snatches the plate out of his hand, eliciting a loud complaint from George. "Hey, I made it, I think I should have some superiority. You get this back when you can behave."

"Kinky." Dream barely gets through the singular word without wheezing profusely.

"Dre-heam." George laughs through his name, shaking his head.

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" A shout sounds from downstairs and Clara gasps with excitement, as she had forgotten she told Salem to pop over briefly.

"FINALLY, THE CHILDREN WERE GETTING IMPATIENT, DARLING!" Clara screeches back, giddy.

Bewildered, Dream lets out a choked "whAT?"

"When did George start pulling?" Sapnap whines dramatically.

"Yeah, he started pulling 'Ls'. The two hottest women he knows both like girls." Clara snorts.

"Hang on, you said you were bi?" Sapnap asks, confusion evident.

"Yeah, I am. It's just that the men I could possibly love romantically do not include George."

The sounds of steps thunder for a few moments, before a girl bursts into the room, dark hair in fresh dreadlocks, keys dangling from her right hand.