Chapter Fifty-Three

[MESSAGES]

sleepiest of the bois (and one girl)

Daddy Issues

Wilbur and Clara you need to get up right now.

I'm so sorry.

virgins (minus everyone but sapnap)

Snapmap🥶💯🤠🦍

which fucker did this...

DNF🤩😨🥵

im trying to get it taken down or like get it to stop trending

[REAL LIFE]

There's a pounding on her door. It's nine in the morning and there's a pounding on her door. Clara groggily opens her eyes, squinting. Sun leaks in through her closed blinds, and she yawns. She attempts to get up, before immediately falling back against the bed, previously not realizing that there's a large weight holding her down. Wilbur's arm refuses to unfurl around her, and he holds her tight, still fast asleep.

"Oh well," Clara murmurs to herself. Looks like she won't be getting up anytime soon. That's too bad...

As she attempts to settle back against Wilbur's body, the hitting just gets louder and louder, this time being accompanied by yelling.

"Clara! You really better be wearing clothes in there because if you're not up in one second, I'm coming in!" It's George's voice. Clara groans. "Not kidding! Seriously, wake up, this is really important!"

By now, Wilbur is stirring slowly.

"Whasshewant?" The man asks, slurring his speech through the air of sleep.

Clara shushes him. "Don't worry about it. I'll go see what's wrong and then I'll go back to bed."

Wilbur whines, latching his hand tightly to her wrist. "Stayyyy."

He makes a tough argument to beat. But with one more shout from George, Clara's less lazy side wins. "I'll be just a moment."

With murmurings of hatred, Wilbur lets her go, burying his face into her pillow, and pulling the sheets over himself. Carefully, Clara slips out of bed, and pads across her floor, opening the door as quietly as possible. She edges out of her room and closes the door behind her. When she turns, she's met with the sight of George standing there in plaid pajama bottoms, shifting his weight nervously.

"Why are you awake? And why am I awake?" Clara asks him, clearly not very amused.

"You're not wearing trousers," is all George awkwardly says, rubbing his eyes.

Clara crosses her legs. "No, but I am wearing pants." Her very long T-shirt covers the aforementioned boyshorts she's donning. "Now can I go back to sleep? Or are my pajama choices the crisis you woke me up for?"

George's eyes widen as if he's just now remembering what's wrong. "Clara, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah you should be, I was having a very good dream."

"No not that. Something... happened."

"Alright, well can I hear what it is?" She says impatiently, crossing her arms.