Part 31

Guys, you are not doing comment. It's very disappointing. I really work hard to write stories. But you don't give your feedback, so it's frustrating and makes me discourage to write. Please do comment also.

She goes on her knees by holding a rose. She was hiding the rose behind her.

Teju: Karan Kundrra, mujhe tumse Pyar hogaya hai. Mai tumse bohot bohot Pyar Karti hu. Itna ki mai Khud bhi nehi Janti. agar Tum thodese time ke liye mere sath nehi hote ho toh aisa lagta hai ki meri Dil mere pas nehi hai. Mere dil ne dhadkane sikha hai tumse. I love you Karan Kundrra.  ( She said with her all emotions. Her eyes become moist. All emotions are sparkling through her eyes)

Karan is shocked to see her. He is steel. He doesn't know how to react. He wanted to confess his feelings but here he has become shocked. It was unexpected for him. He just can't believe his eyes. He comes out of his zone. He immediately holds her and makes her stand and asked

KK: what did you say? (He asked excitedly)

Teju: I love you.

He immediately hugs her. She hugs him back. They are feeling sukoon. They are feeling like all peace is here. They don't need anything.

KK: I love you too. Mai bhi tumse bohot Pyar karta hu.

They break the hug. They are looking at each other's eyes. He keeps his hand on her cheeks and caressed.

KK: Teju, I don't know how but you have become my life in a short time. Mujhe humesha tumhe protect Karna hota hai. Tumhe thoda bhi pain mei nehi dekh pata hu. Tum jab smile Karti ho toh mujhe aisa feel hota hai ki mujhe jannat mil gaya ho. Ussdin jab Tumhe uss halat mei dekha toh mujhe Laga kisine mujhse Meri sari khusiya cheen li hai. Aaj tak Sab mujhe play boy, handsome hunk bolte the but tumhare sath rehke Maine khudko pehchana hai. Tumhari aankho se Maine khudko Jana hai ki Mai Kya hu. Maine aapne andar ki woh masumiyat kho diya tha. But jab Tum Meri life mei Aayi ho tab se mujhe khudko samajhne ka moka Mila hai. Tum mujhe complete Karti hu. Tumhare Bina Mai adhura hu. Tum ho toh Mai hu, warna Mai Kuch bhi nehi. Abhi ek pal bhi tumse dur nehi reh sakta. Meri har ek saanso mei Tum basti ho. I love you Tejasswi Prakash. I love you so much.

She smiles at the same time a drop of tear rolled down from her eyes. He wipes that and caressed her cheeks.

KK: Don't cry. You know na I can't tolerate a drop of tear in your eyes. Always be happy. Aur I promise I will always keep you safe and happy.

Teju: but I'm not crying. You are very good with your words. These words made me emotional. Yeh khusiki hi aansu hai ki tum bhi mujhe utna hi chahte ho jitna ki Mai Tumhe. (She said with a cute face)

KK chuckles at her antics. They hug each other. They feel all the happiness they've got. They feel secure in each others embrace. Teju breaks the hug.

Teju: I'm sorry (she said with a cute face 🥺🥺)

KK: why? Yeh sorry Kis Liye?

Teju: woh Maine ussdin tumhari baat nehi Mani thi na. Iss liye Tum mujhse itna gussa the na. I know, uss din mujhe tumhari baat man Leni chahiye tha. I'm sorry. Mai aur kabhi Aise nehi karungi. (She said in cute baby voice by looking down)

KK gets melted here. KK makes her look into his eyes but she can't match her eyes with him.

KK: Teju, look at me.

She looks at him

KK: mujhe bohot gussa aaya tha. But tumpe nehi, khudpe. Kyuki mujhe aisa feel hua tha ki Mai tumhari protect nehi kar paya tha. Mai bohot dar gaya tha jab mujhe pata Chala Tum Ghar nehi Aayi. You are very important for me. I can't lose you. And I can't see you in pain. Tumne ussdin jab suicide attempt karne ki kosish ki, Mai bohot dar gaya tha. ( His eyes are saying all his emotions)

She can feel his emotions through his eyes. She holds her ears. And said sorry. He feels emotional. He kissed on her forehead and hugs her.

KK. Aisa kabhi maat Karna, ok? Khudko kabhi hurt karne ki try bhi maat Karna.

Teju: I promise, Mai kabhi aisa nehi karungi.

(They said in hugging position)

But suddenly their moment is Disturbed........

What do you think? why  their moment got disturbed? 😜😜

You will get the next part after completing the target.

Target:185 votes and 40 comments.