Part 88

They go outside. KK's car is waiting for him. He hugs Kd and km. Then about to sit in the car but

"Sunnyyyyy....."

He looks back and saw his beautiful wife is coming towards him rushingly by keeping her palm on her tiny bump.

KK: baby aramse.....

He goes towards her. She comes and hugs him. Tears are rolling down from her eyes.

Teju: I love you,  I love you so much. I will miss you.

Everyone is adoring them. He breaks the hug and kiss on her forehead. He wipes her tears with his thumb and hugs her. He patted in her back to calm her down. She feels so much peace in his arms. They break the hug.  He sits in the car. Still their hand her intertwined. They parted their hands away. She doesn't want him to go but can't express and he doesn't want to go leaving her but can't do anything. The car door closed. He rolled down his car window and holds her hand and places a soft kiss on her knuckles. They look into each other's eyes. Their is so much unexpressive emotions. Driver starts the  car. Slowly slowly their hands parted way. He looks back through the window. She's controlling her tears. She doesn't want to cry Infront of everyone. Teju immediately goes inside. Everyone is looking at her going.

Pri: she's so sad.

Vid: hmm...... Pata nehi kaise rahegi woh KK ke Bina.

Yuvi: but usse rehna toh parega hi na Vidhi.

Km: Vidhi beta, aaj Tum uske sath hi ruk jao beta. Usse achcha lagega.

Um: it will be better. She won't feel lonely

Vidhi nodded.

In Teju's room. She's crying holding KK's photo close her heart.

Teju's pov: I know yeh Kuch samay ki duri hai. Humne itna Kuch saha hai. Yeh bhi seh lenge, ek sath.

.
.
.

After 1 month. Now Teju is 4 months pregnant. In this 1 month, so many things have changed in TejRan's life. KK is in USA. He is so much busy with his works at the same time his studies. But still he talks to Teju every day. He keeps taking information about her health from km. Here km and Kd also pamper her a lot. Teju still goes to college. But she can't concentrate on studies. Her mood swings, morning sickness this all she has to handle alone as KK is not present there.

However much everyone does but none can be like husband to a wife. A wife always gets that moral support or strength from her husband which none can do.

She's missing him badly.

In college. Teju is in her classroom. Their lecture is going on. But she's looking absent minded. She can't concentrate on anything. Her mind is stick on only KK. Professor notices her being inattentive.

Pro:Ms Tejasswi..... Tejasswi.....

Teju: ye..... yes.... sir

Pro: where are you Lost?

Teju: sir..... Nothing.....

Pro: tell me, what am I explaining?

Teju: sir..... Woh.......

Everyone's eyes on her. She's not understanding what to answer. She is present here physically but her mind is somewhere else. She's feeling like crying.

Vid: KK ke Jane ke Baad yeh Aise hi hogayi hai

Mie: Haa, but aab Kya Hoga. Teju ke baremei agar sir ne complain kar di toh

Pra: don't worry yaar. Teju ko Koi Kuch thodi bol payega. Aur Kuch bola toh kk Bhai hai na, Saab ka muh band karwa denge

Pro: answer me Tejasswi.... (He screams loudly)

Teju got scared.

Teju: sir I'm sorry. I was absent minded

Pro: I'm seeing Tejasswi, you have become so careless. You're not attentive in the classes. Even you haven't done your assignments yet. And you didn't do well in the monthly exam also. If this going on like this, it won't good for you. It's a warning.

Teju is looking down only. Meanwhile bell rings. Professor leaves from there.

Vid: Teju ....

But Tejasswi didn't listen. She leaves the classroom in a rush.

Pra: I think she needs time to cope up with all this

Other side in USA. KK is also in difficulties. He can't concentrate on works or studies. He always thinks about baby and Tejasswi all the time. He cracked the deal with international investors. Now he's working on that.

Right now, it's night time in the USA. KK is sitting in his study room. He is studying. Meanwhile his phone rings. He saw the caller id and a gentle smile forms on his face. He picks up the call........

That's it for today. Please do votes and comments and share your feedback. Thanks