Part 106

Guys I'm seeing your response is less. Please do comments also. I need to know your opinion about my stories.

Let's start the new part

Vidhi takes Teju with her downstairs. Everyone is looking at Teju. All the women are there in the function.. there's no men as it's tradition of godh bharayi.

Lady 1: wah Suneeta. Your daughter in law is very beautiful.

Km: Haa, aur bohot achchi bhi

Lady 2: Tejasswi ki toh Maine dekha tha shadi ke Baad. Aab toh aur bhi jyada glow karrahi hai.

Lady 1: pregnancy ke wajese.

Km goes and makes her sit on Swing carefully. Then km covers her head with veil. Km did her aarti. Then they did some rituals. Then other ladies come one by one and give her gifts. They give her blessings. Like that the function ends.
.
.
.
In TejRan's room. Teju is taking out jewelries. She is trying to take out her necklace but it got sticked. Meanwhile KK enters in the room. He saw her struggling. He goes near her and keeps his hand on her necklace. Teju looks up. He gestures her 'may I?' she blinks. He takes out her necklace. Then he gently massage her neck to shoulder. She closes her eyes feeling relaxation.

KK: tired?

Teju nodded

Teju: little bit

KK makes her stand carefully.

KK: go and change. Then take rest for some time. Raat ko hui you party hai hai na

Teju nodded

KK: did you have something?

Teju: Haa, mumma ne khila diya tha mujhe. Don't worry.

Then she changes her dress. Then KK makes her lay down on bed and keep caressing her forehead. She falls asleep meantime. He kissed on her forehead. Then he also sleeps with her.

At night. All guests start coming. Kundrra empire's clients are also invited. Their whole office are invited. 

Km: good evening everyone. Thanks for coming today. It's my daughter in law's baby shower party. I hope you all will have a great time. So let's welcome today's stars of the party my son and daughter in law Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Kundrra.

Everyone claps. TejRan are coming from stairs. Karan is holding her one hand and his another arm is wrapped around her shoulder.

Teju is looking very gorgeous

Teju is looking very gorgeous. They come down. Everyone congratulates them.the party has begun. Teju, KK Vidhi, Umar, Nishant, Simba, Pratik, Yuvi, Prince, Akasa are talking. Meanwhile Ab comes there.

Ab: hello everyone

TejVi is not happy to see him. KK goes and hugs him.

KK: thanks for coming buddy

Ab: my pleasure

KK: guys, I didn't introduce him to you.

Vid: but we know him KK. He's your new client

KK: one more thing. He's my best friend. Actually we were in USA together. Hum sath mei study karte the. Same varsity. Right Ab?

Ab: absolutely

TejVi are shocked. Teju holds Vidhi's hand. Vidhi looks at her.

Pri: wow!!! Great. Again you both have met

Teju: but Tumne mujhe kabhi bataya nehi Karan Tum USA mei the.

KK: baby that all past. Moka hi nehi Mila batane ka.

Ab: but actually Mai aaj akele nehi Aya hu. Someone special has also come with me

KK: really!!! Who?

Ab: My fiance

KK: Ab, are getting married? You haven't told me that

Ab: I know. It was just I have found someone for me

KK: where is she?

Ab: yeah she's coming..... Ohh she is there.

Everyone looks behind. A lady enters in the mansion. KK, Teju and Vidhi become shocked to see the person.

Vid to Teju: yeh Yaha Kya karrahi hai?

Teju: mujhe Kya pata. Suna nehi uska fiance hai

Vid: but yeh?

The girl comes and stands beside Ab. Ab wraps his arm around her waist.

Ab: meet my would be wife Soummya

Um in mind: Soummya!!! Kahi yeh woh toh nehi.

Sm: hello everyone. Ohh hi Tejasswi. I can't believe Mai tumse Yaha milungi

Teju: same here Sam.

Sm: ohh by the way, congratulations.

She hugs her.

Sm whisper to Teju

Sm: apni ex ki present se milke Kaisa lagraha hai

Teju: jaisa Tumhe lagraha hai aapni present ki ex se milke

They break the hug.

Yuvi: you both know each other?

Sm: very well

Teju: Kya hai na yeh Meri bestest friend thi USA mei (she said sarcastically)

Sm smiles sarcastically. Others finds something weird.

KK: Ab, I have words with you. Please come with me

Ab: but KK...

KK: please, it's important

Ab: ok

They leaves from there.

Vid: Teju, woh Teri abhi ek medicine hai. Tune Liya nehi. Chal na room mei

TejVi also leaves from there.

That's it. I hope you like this part. Please do votes and comments and share your feedback. Thanks 😊