Part 35

Teju pulls him towards her. They both are very close. Then their lips meet. It's their first kiss. The kiss is very passionate. Their love for each other is sparkling into their eyes. After sometime they break the kiss. Their eyes Locked. The emotions is completely visible on their face. Teju is going to unbuttoning his shirt but he stops her. She looks into his eyes with emotions and makes him realize that she's ready. But he doesn't want it now as she's not in her sense. But then he couldn't refuse. Then they get intimated. That was only their love for each other and nothing else.

Next day morning. KK wakes up and saw his beautiful gf. They both are naked. Teju also opens her eyes. She smiles at him

KK: good morning.

She feels shy to see them in that position. Her cheeks become red. She immediately looks down due to shyness. KK lifts up her chin.

KK: Jo Kuch bhi hua woh Sirf humara Pyar tha. That was only pure love.

Teju nodded and snuggle with him. He kissed on her forehead.

KK: I love you

Teju: I love you too.

That time someone knocks on the door. It's Vidhi.

KK: Kaun hai?

Vid: Tum dono uth Jao. 10 baj rahe hai. Niche breakfast ready hai.

Teju: Aree late hogaya hai.

She is going to get up but realized that she's naked. So she immediately covers herself with blanket.

KK: Jo bhi tha Saab toh Maine dekh Liya hai. Aab Kya chupana.

Teju: shut up 

She is about to go but Karan pulls her and she lands on his chest. He lifts her and takes her to washroom. After long time their shower romance, they come out and get ready. Ohh let me tell you, KK had a set of spare clothes. Because they all decided to stay in Teju's house. TejRan come downstairs and saw everyone is waiting for them in dining table. They settled there.

AK: Saab thik. Neend achchi hui hai na? (In teasing tone)

Teju blushes.

Nish: dekhkar toh lagrahahai neend achchi hui hai. But Raat ko nehi, subha.

KK glares at him.

They all have breakfast. Then girls are in Teju's room and boys are in living room.

Yuvi: Kya baat hai Teju. Iitni glow karrahi hai.

Vid: Haa, Kal toh drunk hoke room mei gayi thi. I thought Teri tabiyat kharab Hogi drink pine ke wajese but Yaha toh Ulta Tu itni fresh aur glow karrahi hai.

AK: karegi hi na, KK ne aapne Pyar ke raang mei Jo isko raang diya hai.

Teju blushes.

Teju: shut up guys. Tumhe Sharam nehi aati Aise baat karte huye.

Vid: mam, bas. Itni bholi maat Baan. Tu bhi Kuch kaam nehi hai.

Other side

Pri: Kya baat hai Bhai, itna time Laga diya. Puri Raat nehi soye na?

Nish: kaise soyega. Teju ke Pyar mei Jo beh gaya tha.

KK: shut up.

It's been two days. Everything is going good. It's morning. Teju and Vidhi are having breakfast. Meanwhile Vidhi's mom dad call. They told them that they are coming back after 2 days. They become very happy.

Let me remind you, Vidhi's mom dad are Teju's uncle aunty. Ta and Tu

They go to college. The whole gang is sitting in the campus. TejVi comes there. They saw all are worried about something. Teju sits on KK's lap.

Teju: what happened? Tum Saab itne tensed Kyu ho?

Um: KK's parents are coming back from USA

Vid: ohh, that's a good news.

Teju: exactly. Toh why are you sad?

KK: because woh Meri shadi karwane arahe hai. Dad ne mujhe Humari India wale branch ka CEO bana diya hai. So now I'm settled. Toh woh Chahte hsi Meri jald se jald shadi hojaye.

Teju cupped his face.

Teju: woh humare rishte ko nehi manenge?

KK: Teju, mom dad will fall in love with you. You are exactly that type of girl whom my mumma wants. But……

Teju: but Kya?

Now what is the problem that made KK so much tensed? Do lots of lots of lots of votes and comments to get the next part. And don't forget to tell me how did you find their romu?🤭🙈