_PART ONE_

AUTHOR'S POV:

Shreya Mehra is from a business family in UDAIPUR. She lives with her father and younger sister. Her father loves her a lot. She is taking care of her family and business along with her father.

Arjun Pratab Singh the king of RAJASTHAN lives in JAIPUR. He has a younger brother and sister. He is the one who takes care of them as they don't have parents.

                       SHREYA'S POV

'Uth na Aalia, College nai jaana kya? kitni der tak soye gi?' I said while waking her up...
(Get up Aalia, don't you wanna go to college? How long you will sleep? )

"Sone de na di, bas 5 minutes" she said. ( Let me sleep di, only 5 minutes)

"Do you know what time it is? It's 9:00 a.m. and you have to go to college at 9:30 a.m.," I said while snatching her blanket.

"What di? It's 9:00, oh no, I have a seminar today"... She said waking up hurriedly.

"Get ready fast and come for breakfast" I said going out of her room.

After some time.....

"Papa aap uth gaye, aaye breakfast kijiye... Aalu kaha hai tu? aa jaldi, breakfast ready hai... I said calling her.
(Dad, you woke up, come and have your breakfast, Aalu where are you? Come fast, breakfast is ready)

"Aayi di.."She said coming hurriedly

After breakfast, she went to her college and my father and I went to our company(A.S GROUP).

I went to the cabin and started doing my work. I got a call. I picked it up. "Hello, am I speaking to Shreya Mehra? " Said Dhruv (PA of Arjun). I recognized his voice as he had called me more than 10 times for the land which is mine." if you have called me for the land, then listen mister I will never give it to anyone. Better you and your boss understand it". I said angrily and hung up the phone.

ARJUN'S POV:

"Stop the fight" I said angrily to my twin brother and sister who always fight like Tom and Jerry. Hearing my voice they stopped fighting and Areesha came to me and said "Bhaiya Areesh only pulls my hair" I stared at both of them and said "Have your breakfast and come to the office".

At the office...

"Boss, I called her today and today also she refused to give the land"my PA Said
"Arrange my trip to UDAIPUR. And inform Ranvijay that I am coming" I said and went into my cabin.

After some time I called my siblings in my cabin.

"Areesha and Areesh I am going to UDAIPUR for a few days take care of the office and don't fight with each other" I said. They hmmed and hugged me.

I went to Udaipur and stayed in the palace of Ranvijay.
"Kya yaar kitne mahino baad mil raha hai" He said.
(It's been a long time since we met)

Ha, yaar tu bhi nai aaya Jaipur.. I said hugging him.
(Yes yaar, you also didn't come to Jaipur)
"Waise yaar tera PA bata raha tha ke tu kisi kaam se aaraha hai," He said.
(Your PA told me that you came here for some work)
"Haa yaar ek land keliye aaya hu. Wo ladki, das guna zyada paise dene par bhi nai de rahi hai land, par muje wo land har haal me chahiye" I said angrily
(yes yaar, I came here for the land. That girl is not ready to give the land I was ready to give ×10 amount of the land)

"Aisa kuch mat karna jisse baad me tuje pachtana pade" He said warning me. (Don't do anything which you might regret later)
"I never regret on what I do" I said sarcastically.

At night...

I went to Aashram as I got to know Shreya - the land owner was there. I asked her to come out and talk to me. But she said I will come after some time. She makes me stand outside for more than 20 minutes. I got angry and went to the room where she was. I saw her through the door she was singing and putting the children to sleep. She was so beautiful. But the guard didn't let me in and said, "Sir, mam has given me the order to not let anyone inside the room"
I got very angry and was about to slap the guard someone held my hand. I was shocked and turned to see who held my hand I was her.
"Don't you dare touch my guards, why have you been here? I have already told you right that I am not giving my land, why are you so desperate to take it? Please leave me alone" She said and walked towards her car. I got very angry.

                     SHREYA'S POV:

After office, I came to Aashram which was of my mother. I was so happy to see children playing with each other. After they saw me they came to me and said "Shreya di pakdam pakdaai khelein" I agreed and started playing with them.
(Shreya di, can we play ice and water? )

After some time they did their dinner and went to sleep. I came here thrice a week. "Di, you will sing for us, right? One of them asked, I hmmed and sang for them till they all fell asleep. I heard some voices coming from the door. As I went out I saw Arjun the king of RAJASTHAN. I knew that he came here to meet me.  he was about to hit my guard and I held his hand said a few words (already mentioned above) and got back to my home.

Next day...

Today I went to the temple and after that, I went to see Lake Pichola, which was my favorite lake in Udaipur. After some time I heard the voices of people but didn't care about it. He came and stood beside me. I turned to see the face and I got angry. He smiled sarcastically and said "Give the land to me directly or else I know how to take it" I stood up and saw directly into his eyes, his eyes were blue, "it's the most precious gift I have ever received, I will never give it to you, I will see what you do" I said and was about to go, he hold my hands touched me to the wall and kissed me forcefully. I slapped him. "I will break your ego by marrying you and leaving you alone and I will see how you will face the world" he said angrily. I went to my car, I was trying my best not to cry in front of him.

How was it guys?
Plz, do comment and vote.

Love AYRIN💕