_PART EIGHT_

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Areesha, Vaishali chal na kahi chalte hai yaar" said Sayeesha.
(Areesha vaishali, we will go somewhere)

"Ha yaar chal" said vaishali

"Kaha chale? .....Haa naya mall open hua tha na last week waha chale"suggested Areesha.
(Where will we go?..... We will go to the new mall which was opened last week)

"Forum mall ,right?"asked vaishali.

Areesha agreed and the trio got ready and went there

___________________

"Boss we found the girl" Said someone to their boss.

"Really? Tell me where she is?" Asked the boss in curiosity.

"Boss, she is in Jaipur Rajasthan" Answered the man.

"What! I do live in the same place, find her location within 10 minutes" Said the boss.

"Ok boss" Said the man.

After five minutes.......

"Boss she is in the mall which was opened last week"said the man

"Finally I found the girl which I was searching from 4 year" He said to himself

"Boss there is one thing again" Said the man.

"Speak up" Said the boss.

"She has applied for the job in our company" The man said.

"Appoint her as my PA" Instructed boss happily.

The boss got ready and left for the mall.

___________________

In the mall (cafe) ....

"Yaar in logo ko dekh kar man karta hai me bhi relationship me jaaun"said Sayeesha pointing towards a couple.
(I also want to be in a relationship by seeing the couples)

"Haa yaar mera bhi yahi man kar raha hai" Answered Areesha agreeing with Sayeesha.
(I also wish the same)

They both look towards Vaishali to know what she wishes.

Vaishali first looked at them and the couple and shook her head in denial.

They both sighed.

A girl came and handed a flower bouquet a chocolate box and a card to Sayeesha.

She looked at her confused.

The girl said "some one came and said give it to you"

"What! Where is he?"Asked Sayeesha looking completely shocked.

The girl shook her head in denial and said "he went".
And she left from there...

Sayeesha looked towards Areesha and vaishali who were completely shocked and smirking looking towards her.

She said " What?"

"We should ask you what is all this?" Asked Areesha looking towards Vaishali.

"I really don't know and I am not lying"
Said Sayeesha.

They looked towards her suspiciously.

"It means God has listened what you said just now. God you have listened to her but where is mine.
Kash Koi Aisa Ho....
Jo Sirf Mujhse Pyar Kare
Sirf Mere bare mein Soche
Main Jaisi hun vaise hi accept kare......
Kaha ho tum mere prince?...... "
Areesha said dramatically.

And they all laughed.

"Chal yaar chalte hai preeeeeeeem patrrrrrr bhi to padhna hai" Said vaishali stretching the words prem patr.
(Love letter)

Sayeesha glared at her and they left for the palace.

At palace......

"Jalllllldi prem patr laya jaaye......" Said vaishali teasing Sayeesha.
(Bring the love letter faaaast)

Sayeesha was annoyed with their teasing and she glared at her and gave her the letter.

Letter....

I finally found the girl I was looking for from 4 year. I waited for so long and now I need you like a heart that needs a beat.

All my life I have prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you

Manzil Bhi Tum Ho ,Talash Bhi Tum Ho, Ummid Bhi Tum Ho ,Aas Bhi Tum Ho Kaise kahun Ishq Bhi Tum Ho Junoon Bhi Tum Ho,
Ab Jab Ehsas Tum Ho To zindagi Bhi Tum Hi Ho.

-you will know soon

"Are jiju to bade shayar nikle...." Said Areesha teasingly.

Sayeesha said "don't you dare call him jiju I don't know him and I don't know how he looks like or how is he? Good or bad. Handsome or not. Leave all this and you both enough of teasing now."

Arreee itna gussa kyu hoti hai meri angry bird dekh kitne ache se feeling describe kiye hai jiju hamare "I need u like a heart that needs a beat"
Vaishali mimicked a man's voice.

(Why are you so angry my angry bird see how beautifully brother-in-law has enclosed his feelings)

And the teasing section goes on.......

SHREYA'S POV:

"Can't your hukum saa come to Udaipur and work from there" I asked in a loud voice so that Arjun can hear what I said.

I was feeling a pair of eyes on myself from the time when I have entered the meeting hall and I was ignoring it as I know the eyes were of Arjun and now too I can feel a glare on myself.

"What do you say about her request hukum saa?" Asked the chairman to Arjun.

Arjun answered by looking at my face "yeah I can but I do have a condition"

I frowned by listening the word condition.

"What is the condition hukum saa?" Asked chairman.

I was listening carefully but I was not looking at him.

Arjun answered "so my condition is......."

What will be the condition of Arjun?

Will shreya approve to his condition?

Wait for next chapter to know the answers.. ...

I have my boards within 3 days and see here I am uploading a chapter for you all.

Appreciate my work by voting and commenting.

Please pray for my exams.....

LOVE AYRIN💕