_PART TWELVE_

AUTHOR'S POV:

Shreya saw beside her after making herself comfortable in the seat and she was shocked. They had not used any chemicals to make her unconscious. And I know you all guessed it was Arjun beside her who was playfully smirking.

"Ye kya badtameezi hai" Shreya yelled frustrated. (What is this behaviour?)

"Hame pata tha aap tameez se nahi aayengi isiliye aise kiya" Arjun replied sweetly. (I knew you would not come with respect so I did this)

"Tameez se bulaya kab?......hame apne ghar drop kardo," Shreya said. (When did you call me with good manners?...... Anyways drop me home)

"Dhruv Jaipur ka raasta le lo hukum raani sa ko ghar jaana hai" Arjun replied casually. (Take the route of Jaipur, the queen wants to go home)

"Drop me in my home, I am giving you the order" Shreya gave the order.

"Suna Dhruv, ham hukum dete hai pure Rajasthan par or hamari biwi ham par hukum chala rahi hai" He said irritating Shreya more. (Listened to Dhruv I gave order to Rajasthan, and my wife is giving orders to me)

Arjun saw her face which was clearly irritated.

"Ok, hamari jaan, ek ghante me drop kar dunga, din ke chaubees ghante me ek ghanta to hame de do" Arjun said smiling.
(I will drop you off in 1 hour, give me your 1 hour in 24 hours a day)

"Jaan nahi hai ham aapki" (I am not your life)

"Ham ne itni baat kahi aur aap ne sirf jaan suna" (I spoke so many things and you only heard Jaan)

He was now in a teasing mood so Shreya taught better to be quiet.

After some time the car stopped in front of a beautiful farmhouse.

Arjun was already out and opened the door for Shreya. Shreya didn't move from her seat.

"Meri jaan, bahar aayiye"
(Come out)

Shreya glared at him but kept mum.

Arjun picked her up in bridal style. Shreya struggled to get down from his arms but he made his grip stronger.

"Utaariye hame" Shreya ordered glaring at him.

"Click my photo it will last longer" Arjun said noticing Shreya's glare on him.
she was annoyed and stopped her struggle. he made her sit on the bed.
Shreya looked around it was really beautiful.

"Meri Jaan ko acha laga Hamara naya ghar" (Does my life Like our new home)

He sat beside her but she flinched and made a distance between them. he tried to hold her hand but she didn't let him.
He saw her with a questioning gaze.
She was glaring at him.

"Don't touch me" She says with disgust.

"Why" He asked shockedly.

"Who are you to touch me?"

"Jis ka naam apne saath joda hai aur jis ke naam ka mangalsutra hai woh hun mein" Arjun said angrily.

"Kaisa haq jata rahe ho aap? Aap to chale gaye the na sauda karke phir kyun aaye ho?" Shreya spat back angrily.

"If you feel this marriage is suffocating why don't you break it? Ham hi tod denge" He took his hand to her Vermillion.

She caught his hand and said "Pehle main majboor thi par ab nahi hun, don't ever touch it, tumne ki ti shaadi, ab nibhane ya na nibhane ka mera irada hai, you already killed the innocence in me you did take the advantage of situation and ruined me, do you know how I heard the taunts of people? Leave it, why will you care, aur aapko kya laga tha aapke jaane se ham bikher gaye, galat fehmi hai ki ham to aur bhi zyada nikhar gaye" Her eyes were and the tears were falling continuously.

He changed his position and looked outside through the window. The dark cloud had already covered the sky and the moon was completely visible. He can't see her tears.

"Hame ghar jaana hai" She said or you can say ordered.

"Dhruv bahar hai wo aapko chod dega" She turned around and left the room. She sat in the car and wiped her tears. Dhruv kept throwing concerned glances at her throughout the way but stayed silent, giving her the space she needed. They reached her home. She wiped her face and went inside the house. She found Aalia waiting for her.

"Where were you?" she asked worriedly.

"I was in the meeting" Shreya replied.

"Okay, can we eat dinner? I am damn hungry" Aalia said touching her stomach.

"Okay, I'll change first" Shreya replied and went to her room.

After 2 days (at night).........

"Diiiiii sunooo" Shreya heard the loud and excited voice of Aalia. She was sitting in the garden observing the moon.
Alia came running outside and hugged her tightly.

"Haan aalu bol to kya hua" Shreya asked smiling. (Tell me, what happened? )

"Di, kal audition diya tha na film ke liye.......pata hai unhone aaj Mail kiya tha...... unhein apne film ke liye bilkul naya chehra chahiye soooo, I am selected as the main female lead and the shooting will start soon" Aalia was so happy and everyone would guess it by her voice.
(yesterday, I have given the audition for the film, right? They sent me an email today that they want a new face for their film)

Shreya was so happy for her sister and sent prayers for her "may god give you success in every step of your career" Aalia smiled.

"Where is the shooting?" Shreya asked.

"Probably in Jaipur or Mumbai and you know what dii.......they did the audition for the female lead in Udaipur and the audition for the male lead will be in Jaipur so I'll go to Jaipur soon" Aalia informed her.

"We are going after some days as this month will finish soon," Shreya said sadly as she knew that if she went to Jaipur she would have to stay in his palace with or without her concern.

"Okay, it will be good then I will go with you" Aalia replied.

I don't know if it's good or not but if you like it hit the star......

I will try to update once a week after my exams now you will say "Kya yaar ..... Ye author to exam karte rehti hai" But I am not lying😫

OK, take care...

LOVE AYRIN💕