_PART TWO_

Cry, forgive, learn, move on.
Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.

ARJUN'S POV:

After coming back from the ashram I said to my PA "Give me the details of the girl and find out why she is not ready to give the land".

he said yes and went to find the details of her.

After some time my PA came to me and said " Boss, I found out why she is not ready to give the land... Boss, the land was gifted by her mother to her, as her mother is no more she died when she was just 14, and boss I have found another important thing, the land is not hers. Her mother gifted the land to her son-in-law".

I smiled and said "Good information Dhruv your salary will be doubled this month" He was so happy listening to my words.

The next day, I went to Lake Pichola, my bodyguards cleared the way and I went near her and stood beside her. I can notice the anger in her eyes. But Today, when she refused to give me the land I got angry and kissed her forcefully. She slapped me and walked away hiding tears in her eyes.

Now there is only one way and that is to marry her forcefully. I thought.

"Arrange my MARRIAGE Dhruv". I said walking towards my car.

SHREYA'S POV:

I was very scared when he said those words to me. And I directly came to my home and my home was empty as Dad was in the office and Aalia was in her college. I went to my room, sat on my bed and started crying.

After sometime.....

I heard the sound of the doorbell and I went down to open the door. I was shocked to see Arjun, Dhruv, the makeup artist along with Pandit.

I got scared but I didn't show it to him and asked "Why are you here again? "

He said"Marry me"

I laughed and said, "Are you kidding me?"

He showed me some videos and I was scared to hell.

The children of the ashram were kidnapped by him and some bodyguards had pointed their guns towards their children.

He said sarcastically "Marry me Or else you will see the dead bodies of those children and you will be responsible for their death".

" You are only doing this for the sake of the land, shame on you, and yes I am ready to marry you, "I said with my teary eyes.

I walked towards my room and a make-up artist came behind me with some bags.
She started doing my makeup and after some time I was ready as a bride.

I came down and Pandit Ji started enchanting mantras. After putting a pinch of sindoor in my parted hair and tying the mangal sutra around my neck Pandit Ji said "Vivah sapan hua"

He glared at me once and left my house. He completed his challenge.

ARAVIND MEHRA'S POV:
(Father of Shreya and Aalia)

I was coming back from the temple. Pandit Ji stopped me and said"Don't ask anything of your daughter until she tells you on her own"

I couldn't understand his words, I came home confused. I couldn't see Shreya in the hall as she was always waiting for me when she didn't come to the office.

I called Aalia and asked about Shreya. She said"Dad, I don't know she wasn't with you" I shook my head and went towards her room.

I knocked on the door and she opened it, her eyes were down glaring at the floor. I was shocked to see Sindoor in her head and a mangal sutra around her neck. She didn't say anything and I didn't ask as I understood what the panditji was saying about this incident.
I asked her to come down and eat something.
She nodded and said I will come.

I went down and said to Aalia don't ask anything of your di. She was confused but nodded.

SHREYA'S POV:

Mere dushman bhi chod gaye mujhe ye keh kar
Ke tere apne hi bohat hai tuje rulane ke liye.

I Cried a lot after he went. After some time I heard the knock on the door. It was my dad I was scared but he didn't ask me about anything.

I went down and finished my dinner. And came back to my room.
Aalia didn't ask me about anything I think Dad told her not to ask.

After some days......

I started going back to my work. I told my dad and aalia about my wedding but I didn't tell aalia who was my husband.

After some days, Aarohi came back from England. We went to watch a movie and ate in the hotel. I laughed after so many days. I felt happy.

Like the chapter?
Plz, do comment and vote.

Love ayrin💕