Galvin's Life

"I'd rather turn a Instrument of War into A Tool of Peace then turn a Instrument of Peace into a Weapon of War." Me because I actually thought of this one myself.

Rustbucket

[Guys I found the image]

Tetrax was told to go since he wasn't needed and Azmuth Prime wired him the payment.

"I need the heart crystal as soon as possible." Ben said.

The betrayer of Petropia nodded and headed off in his ship.

"You know he was my ride here right?" Lesser Azmuth said.

"We'll get you home after this matter is discussed." Paradox said.

Ben had pulled everything in his training to keep his composure when putting up with the younger Azmuth.

And it was fucking working.

Azmuth Prime was hiding his pride at the amount of fear he could practically hear in his alternative self.

The fact the human hand had enough force in it to crush every bone in a galvans body at once was something that was finally shown and taken in to consideration.

If galvans had sweat glands that table would be soaked.

"Now the reason I had to call you here is priority one." Ben said as his eyes seem to shift color as he was reaching for a tablet.

The mechamorph handed it to him.

"The Atasians are beginning their Great Clensing within the year." Ben said "We have the Null Void scrubbed of Xenocite infections and DNA Repair Guns so my main goal is-"

The First Thinker looked through the tablet. "And where am I needed for any of this?"

"We need to make sure Galvan Prime can Fight back or be ready to retreat." Ben said "Galvans fall was the start of the attacks so if we can drive them back from there we can get a Gene Bomb on Augstaka Prime and repair the Genetic Damage."

"Galvan has its defenses. She have my Omnitrix." Lesser Azmuth said crossing his arms "If you know so much your overlooking that information."

"Ben I think your old enough to know this." Azmuth Prime said "The reason Galvan fell is they wanted to pack up and restart."

"Yeah I know." Ben said.

"You knew?! You didn't?!" Azmuth's said in unison then turned to each other.

"Azmuth the number of Galvan's joining the Plumbers has increased in the recent years." Ben said "I can tell you if Albedo is the byproduct of your species its got a massive amount of people that would rather just burn it down and start over."

"Hey!" Albedo said.

"And how is 3 Matrix's fully functional without the feedback issue?" Azmuth asked.