turtle soup

Ledgerdomain

"Addwaitya's castle

"Addwaitya's castle." Ben said in his Ultimate Chromastone form.

"ADDWAITYA BRING YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND DIE WITH DIGNITY!" Charmcaster roared out.

A chuckle from what seemed like everywhere as a creature was called out.

"You really think you have any chance against me?!" The Geochelone Aerio wizard shouted "I am the weilder of the Alpha Rune! I control this world as the God I am! I am thousands of years ahead of you"

"I'm 1,781 and honestly once you hit your hundreds you don't see a difference. Just maddeningly dreadful alot of times." George shouted leaning on his sword handle "Though I will admit I am having a wonderful time yours is measured in minutes nave."

"After your first couple millenia you move past madness into certainty." Sugalite said "I'm over 2 million."

"You. You all will kneel before the God of this realm and soon the universe."

"Nemo congressu, nemo aditu, nemo suffragio, nemo civitate, nemo luce dignum putet." Max said.

"Show yourself!" Charmcaster shouted quaking the ground.

"Temper temper little Spellbinder."

"Ille sonat quo mordetur gallina marito." Ben shouted getting chuckles from George.

A growl as there was now 4 Astral Projections but they weren't exactly perfect copy.

A wave of bat creatures and an army of the stone monsters.

"verum transformatio." 3 of the projections said each firing a beam at the dragons.

Each had hit Charmcaster, Gwen and Albeta and they were forced back into their human forms. "That's a spell?" Gwen asked.

"He cast a spell that turns creatures into other creatures. The Reverse Shapeshifing is a different spell." Charmcaster said rubbing her head "We just got turned into humans."