Jade-s Christ-al

Question I had about my Ben and Magic rule. Ok the reason this Ben is so different is the majority of his Mana Pool has essentially been replaced with Omni-Energy allowing him to do more shit then the original matrix can do in exchange for ANY innate abilities he have as a 1/4th Anodite.

Now I remember somewhere saying Ben-Mummy/Snare-Oh Could use Egyptian style curses if Ben tried or could stay in form long enough.

So Ben is studying magic the hard way that's a given but if he looked into Egyptian Curses as Snar-Oh or maybe Ben-Wolf or Franken-strike learning basically "Christian" [holy blessings like protection staves or Exorcist magic] magic since werewolves have a history of being Men of God hunting things as beasts and Frankenstein reanimated a corpse so I'd base their spells base off Cleric Magic.

I'm hesitant on making Ben basically a lesser Gwen but I wanted option on if my Innate Magic Restriction is limited to exclusively his own body. [Yes I know I'm the writer so I could do whatever the fuck I want but I WANT to write a good story and if I set a rule I wanna stick to it. Like Ben is basically under the Superman Rule of Writing where I need to write actual challenges that aren't "Ben being a dipshit. Use [insert current gimmick]."

Like Ben's first spell wouldn't be a massive fireball, just a lightshow or something small. I imagine Ben ecstatic rushing to his Gwen excited to show her a little ball of light the size of a marble floating a few inches from his hand.

Also for an Anodite form, Trixie is limited by the hardware. The True Omnitrix had hardware that just doesn't exist in the previous models and enough junk in the trunk to turn Ben into a being made of anti-matter without risking civilians. It literally had the hardware to pull it off transformations like that. I know the Nanomachines can basically reconfigure to build but the True Omnitrix was the entirety of Primus Loaded into it using a little tech Azmuth received from Paradox.

For my reasoning of why the guy Anodites are so dangerous:
Male Anodites have a habit of giving mana to things instead of draining it from others like Gwen and Verdona would do. I see the guy Anodites as hippies mixed with nuclear bombs they wanna reach out and hug everything.

So to get my comments up:

A: Aliens CAN learn magics exclusive to their species.

B: Aliens CAN'T learn species exclusive magics.

Further caviot the DNA Data Dump would not allow Ben to blitz past learning them. Think of it like True Polymorph where you get the stock of the species but shit like Zs'Skayr magic would be learned.

Petropia