Week Off Part 9

Day 5

Tournament and Ben testing out some features.

Dock

Albedo had gotten off and looked out.

Seeing Ben and Gwen waving had her knowing her goal.

"How was your flight?" Gwen asked.

"First Class was very interesting." Albeta said "You missed out on it."

"I honestly prefer being out in open space." Ben said.

Albeta looked at Ben till she shook her head. "Instinct difference." She said "Your grandfather was flirting with an Elder Tetramand most of the flight. His Vulpimancers were quite popular with them."

"Yeah it seems there are alot of elder Tetramand returning." Gwen said seeing a massive amount of them getting off the plane.

"It's more to make sure the population doesn't fight over things like resources or territory." Trixie said "Tetramands fight for anything but the longest stretch of balance was when they officially started moving off planet."

Max walked out with the Vulpimancers next to him and an old woman walking near him.

"I'll show you those painting of me and Mr Kippy later Maxwell." She said. This woman was taller then Gar and definitely looked less like the mostly human looking Tetramand and more like a monstrosity.

"It was fun talking with you Gertrude." Max said "There's my Grandkids."

"Oh they're so cute." She said as they approached "I remember when my little girl was that big."

"Hey Grampa." Ben said handing him a pass "Gonna need this to watch the Maiden Tournament."

"Oh I can't wait to see it. I remember my Winston the day we fought for our union. I managed to get him in a joint lock but the man could throw me across a valley." She said wiping a tear from her eye.

Arena

Gwen and Albeta had front row seats but Max took an invite to the Elder Seats being Ben's grandfather. These were mainly Retired Generals and other military men and women.

Albeta had been given sunscreen by Gwen and a hat. "Your very pale I don't want you getting a sunburn." Ben said kissing her cheek before they split.

"You know it's funny how much Ben makes you blush." Gwen said.

"He is an attractive male and a good provider." Albeta said "And he does possess a few other qualities I find...intriguing."

"So what's the...orientation situation for Galvan Prime?" Gwen started.

"Don't get it twisted." Omni said popping up "The Omnitrix transformations are you as that thing. Albedo is Straight and likes girls so Girl Albeta = attracted to guys."

"I honestly had found little attraction at all back during my life pre transformation however you humans have such a higher amount of energy budget for it." Albeta said "But yes if I was as Ben's Timeline Albedo and the Family Tree feature was not active you would most likely be a target."

Gwen's eyes widened. "No I'm not attracted to you but you do show qualities that would most likely orientate him to you." Albeta said "Stop looking at me like that it's very weird."

Gwen shook her head and looked down at Omni "Never let that be used on me."

"Already set by Ben. Tennyson Genome persevered in backup drive and Primus incase of mistake during Human Evolution Experimentation."