Break , r4p3 mention and SH.

Everyone made their way to a table, marines were getting more comfortable and let their guard down, allowing pirates to sit wherever. Shanks had trouble getting up and Roger just stared at him, giggling. The dead people in the room had their wings gone now.

The Asl brothers and garp looked at each other and smirked, beginning to munch up everything on the plates, shanks began to eat like them , having experienced dinner with them afew times. Everyone who didn't know them had their eyes widened and began to eat. Luffy suddenly got up and went to the bathroom, everyone still ate and ace saved some food for luffy. Luffy looked in the bathroom mirror, pulling his shirt off his shoulder to reveal a scar, he looked sad, a tear shed from his eyes as he broke down. " I'm dirty, no one will ever love me if they find out , I feel do worthless. I couldn't do anything, I'm weak. Why? Oh why did that happen to me? I feel like dirt, I'm less than dirt. I'm crust. I'm the worst brother,boyfriend,friend,son,captain and grandson ever. " he sobbed, breaking up into tears, checking if the door was locked.

He took out his protection knife and pushed his shorts up, taking a deep breath and slicing his upper thigh multiple times. He winced and grabbed some bandages, wrapping them around his thighs,tears drying up. He walked out, not giving a sign of pain. He began to munch slowly on his food, thinking about the nightmares that keep happening. A tear came out of his eye and sabo noticed. Worried, he went over to luffy, basically half of the people looked at them as sabo wiped his tears away. "It's the nightmares and people again. " luffy sobbed, sabo looked worried and shocked. "But they disappeared when you were 14!" Ace had stopped eating and had been walking over to luffy, going to his left side and comforting him.

"Now what's this about people and nightmares? " doflamingo said, a hint of fear and worry in his voice, shocking most.luffy nodded at sabo. "Luffy was once captured by the bluejam pirates, he was hung and tortured at just 7, to tell them where treasure was. We can't give anymore information unless luffy says, sorry." Ace had been covering luffys ears. Crocodile and dragon looked at eachother, they weren't informed of this! Dragon covered his mouth as crocodile dropped his cigar. People's eyes were widened. Garp looked angry and he went to sit down, losing his appetite: he angrily chomped on crackers.

5 minutes later, luffys crew looked worried as he fell asleep in his brothers hands, he was always energetic so this was worrying. Corazon looked as if his childhood memories were coming back. Doflamingo sighed,going over to corazon and hugging him. "Sorry. I missed you but I'm sorry, I never wanted to shoot you."he whispered, corazon hugging him back. Doflamingo let a tear come out of his eye, luckily they were in the corner of the room.
"Everyone, me and sabo will be telling you what happened. " Ace said, looking sad.

Everyone perked their head forwards, seeing the two older brothers standing together while luffy lay asleep on the sofa. "Luffy was raped, at 7, by those bluejam pirates. I feel like you all are mature enough to not need a softer summification. Luffy wished we say it like that. The person is dead though, we have no idea who killed him. All we know is that luffy keeps having regrets and keeps blaming himself for it happening, having nightmares and hallucinations of the people who had helped. "Ace stopped, regret and pain in his eyes as everyone looked mad, sad, worried about luffys mental health or all. "WHAT." Dragon stood up. The room suddenly getting windy. "Please calm down, honey! Luffy had to have alot of built-up confidence to tell Ace and sabo, hell, us even! He might not want you to talk about it or rage , given that he's a kind boy, he might not want anyone to get hurt. " Crocodile said, pulling dragon down next to him and kissing him. Dragon frowned, kissing crocodile back as his kisses were basically heavenly and calming.

Law stared in horror, he knew one thing, how did crocodile know? Why did those pirates rape a 7 year old boy? Pedophile rapists? Too far. Wayyy too far. Everyone's stare was on the three brothers. Smoker looked horrified. He knew he was a marine but he had to comfort him. He didn't care anymore. Some pirates have valid reasons. And this man was nothing like other pirates. Smoker walked over to him and stroked his hair, taking his cigars out of his mouth, frowning. No one had seen Smoker stop smoking. Not even garp! He made a smoke blanket for luffy. "I'm making a blanket out of smoke because it's softer than a normal blanket,  plus everyone else can still have a blanket. It's a no lose." He said, red. Akainu looked at him, has he gone soft?

"Hey, Xander whatsit." Smoker said. "Has luffy self harmed any time in his life?" He had suspected his due to luffys ongoing kindness despite all of this trauma. Xander was sitting on the sofa, sadly letting out a huff. "He has, multiple times." "How many." Smoker growled. "Too many times, though I can't tell you the exact number. I stopped counting at 40 times. "  smoker had a voice cracking his next sentence. "How long? "  "8 years." "HE STARTED AT FUCKING 11?!" Smoker yelled, tears basically forming a waterfall. Everyone was silent. Ace and sabo hadn't known of this. His crew didn't. Not even his parents. Only the gods and him did.

"Luffy..." his crew and his family whispered. Luffy woke up, a scar being revealed on his shoulder, and some bandages could be seen under his shorts, covered in blood. "Luffy, you gotta tell us next time! Never, hurt yourself again." Law said, running over to his boyfriend. Everyone was gloomy and luffy remembered what he had told Ace and sabo to tell. The bluejam pirates and the self harm. Luffy had tears in his eyes as the smoke blanket moved off him, disappearing.

"I-im sorry." Luffy had broken down, wiping the tears out of his eyes. "Luffy, you're a good pirate, just try not to do it again. I'm a marine but I respect you. You're a good guy but please, atleast go to a rage room to let out sadness and anger. " smoker sighed, sitting next to luffy and giving him a warm hug. He gave him a paper, "its a rage room's address, on an island called Rascle Island, to the east of drum island." (NOT canon again.)  "It's where I go to let out anger, go there after you heal and get better." He said, groaning as he jumped up to sit next to garp, going red as he realised his soft side was showing.

Haha smoker x luffy go brrrr

Luffy smiled awkwardly as his dad's ran over to him, hugging him and squeezing him. Garp nudged smoker on the shoulder, smirking. Smoker was still red as sengoku and akainu stared at him, coby just giggled. Law sighed,  this is what I get for having such a cute bf. It's fine if they have crushes on him, I just hope they don't ask him to be theirs or control him to break up with me.. law thought, smiling gratefully.

"Break is over, memes next!" Xander yelled.

1257 words! The longest chapter I've ever done on my own!

Thank you for making it this far, make sure to follow me to get updates and add this to your library!