break for the gays

Xander slowly disappeared into thin air, leaving the gayest gays fumbled. "Wanna see a magic trick?" Zoro asked sanji, "sure?" Zoro grabbed enma (it got lost from xanders control room) and lifted his head up, he slowly put his sword down his throat and didn't move, steading his body to not move.

Everyone was staring , "wtf zoro how in the hell did you learn that AND WHY??" Sanji yelled at him, shanks was on the floor laughing, holding his stomach with his hand. Zoro slowly took it out and wiped it with a fancy ass cloth, he stretched his jaw, also gulping down the saliva that he couldn't swallow.

Zoro laughed at everyone as they all stood there, as pale as a dermatologist (hah).

Dragon lay on crocodiles shoulder, drifting off to sleep. Everyone else was in a big group, talking,chatting,reuniting or even just ignoring. Crocodile smiled at his lovers cuteness (Dragon can be cute. No refusing.) ,

You have the most gorgeous eyes, the most beautiful personality and the most fascinating smile. Your eyes dazzle like diamonds whenever I see you, your hair is truly amazing, it reminds me of a ruby, my dear. Your personality is built up of your life, what you have gone through and what you desire. I sound corny but, it's true. I have never met a person like you, you: the person who has conquered my heart like the sand in deserts..I love you. You are my life, darling. You are like the sun I need to live, except more nessessary, I would die for you, I would kill for you, and I would do anything for you.

Crocodile had been rambling on in his mind about how he loves dragon, his perfections and his "imperfections" while stroking through his hair, smiling. His eyes were closed, they both were relaxed, and most importantly, they were together alast.

Dragon was quietly breathing, not moving at all. His husbands touch was godly, nearly impossible even.

Crocodile opened his eyes to see nearly everyone cooing at them, he went a dark shade of red and growled - the people backed off.

With garp

"Hey,Garp." Shanks called out to garp, waddling over to him, The marine hero hummed in response. "What is your sexuality? Like, are you an ally or something more?" He emphasised the 'is'. Garp went silent, quiet and a little red. Sengoku stared at him. "That is personal information, red haired!" Garp yelled, the little bit of red on his face had disappeared. "Pleaseeeee" "no." "Please" "no."  "Please?" Shanks asked again, making garp sigh. "I only have one thing to say, I had two crushes of the opposite genders when I was younger, no more information." Garp said, growling as shanks sweatdropped and backed off. "Hey garp, who were those crushes?" His best friend asked, "Dragons mum and, I can't really speak his name, or else I'd most likely be hated." Garp sighed,  looking away from sengoku, sen-boy frowned.

Hahaha mystery guy (I want yall to pick his male crush please)

Luffy sat down on the sofa, curled up with a black blanket around him. Law sat on the sofas arm, gently stroking luffys hair, he let out a sympathetic sigh. Luffy twitched, he seemed to be having a nightmare? Law knew how life-changing nightmares could be, he had thousands, with that knowledge, he slowly shook luffy to wake up.

Law was quite concerned, so he shook him again, he was greeted with him gasping while breathing quickly, holding his chest. "Luffy, were you having a nightmare?" Law asked in a soft, almost reassuring voice. Luffy warily nodded, a tear coming out of his eye. Law carefully slouched himself next to luffy, putting his arm around his shoulder. Luffy leaned into him and soon fell asleep again.

Zoro slyly re-placed the blanket so that it was covering both of them.

Ace and sabo had rumbles erupt from the back of their throat, hey were sitting with their arms and legs crossed. Garp merely laughed at his grandsons reactions, sengoku chuckling just a teeny bit.

Corazon and doflamingo were in the corner, an awkward atmosphere circling them. The pink brother quickly leaned in and gave corazon a hug, tears could be heard and noticed coming from doflamingo. "Hey hey hey, its alright. We both were going through stress and we've been through alot.." corazon patted him on the back, doffy making sniffling noises now.

"Hey nami-san, may I see your -" the wholesome skeleton was cut off by a slap. "I wouldn't be able to see them anyways! Yohohoho!" Brook and sanji said at the same time, sanji had the intention of predicting one of brooks jokes so he said it in a mocking tone.

Brook sulked sadly in the corner.

Dragon slowly opened his eyes, putting his hand on his beloveds chest before dozing back off to sleep. They both slouched on a green sofa, clinging onto eachother.

Coby was still trying to take this in, man's was probably the youngest there.

Garp likes men and women? Shanks is married to the world's strongest swordsman and buggy? Dragon and crocodile? Akainu and kizaru? What in the double fuck? How did we get here? How dd everyone get so comfortable so quickly? Luffys problems?

Coby nearly fainted, putting his hand on his head. He suddenly noticed smoker, just smoking, minding his own business..how was he so calm?

Akainu stared into outer space, nearly drifting to sleep.

"Hello everybody and we will be reacting, once again!" Xander appeared in the room, clapping their hands to get everyone back into their places,the sleeping people had woken up.

947 words! Thank you all so much for 1k reads! I really appreciate this so much! Make sure to give me ideas for garps past (maybe also present) male crush! Make sure to follow and add to your reading list to get updates!

Eat,sleep and drink correctly, take care of yourself too!

Its fine to put yourself infront of others once in a while, no worries!

Sorry if it annoys you that I keep on adding ships :(